atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
should be released around 1:00 PM PST tomorrow August 18th. I think it might be a good idea to lock thread tomorrow morning o_O and re-open once links are established.

Reactions: JustNotFatal

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How could you deny Georgina? Sweet, sweet, Georgina. I'm pretty sure she's gonna rape the player if you don't give her the D. Lol.
Yeah, that's what this game needs! Some male rape! I'm sure that a few of us have fantasized about being dominated by some hot gal at one time or another...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Yeah, that's what this game needs! Some male rape! I'm sure that a few of us have fantasized about being dominated by some hot gal at one time or another...
I'm all for this, would definitely be different. I wonder what his reaction would be. I mean, you just got raped by a hot model. Do you feel shame? Sadness? Fury? Pleasure? Fulfillment? What's going on in the head of the MC? Questions, questions!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Release day is here. Please keep things civil and no spamming. Im sure a mod will be on later to lock the thread. As always once games out we will try and get it uploaded asap. I wont be posting the update as i will be working i will send link to one of my friends for them to post. On a final note please respect the uploaders. I get people are impatient but last release day myself and the other uploaders got a tonne of abuse. We do not hold onto the game once its released we do not deliberately make you wait. When its released we post within an hour usually. Thanks for understanding guys and gals

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Doubt it will release today.

But I am holding my fingers crossed, and "napkins" at the ready. :D

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes