Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
i hope the jump from handjobs/masturbation to blowjobs/sex won't be too fast,for example in one or two or even three or four updates
i'd like to see mutual masturbations going on for a while that would build up desire and lust in both F/D for something more than just masturbation,something similair to living with temptation and no touch rule,if some of you played that game then you'll know what i mean
so from first awkward masturbation/handjob to more passionate ones which would make D slowly take down her boundaries and lets F to cum where he wants,first on her body,legs,back and then to her boobs,face,mouth and so on
I've got a thing for oral so if she takes three episodes to figure that out and explore her options I think I'd die of glee.

Aug 5, 2016
I wish the dev gave you an out on certain relationships. Who knew not rejecting Elena 5 versions earlier would end up with me housing her THOT ass. I'm trying to focus on the F/D story but this one decision can ruin it.
x'D Unintended consequences. Make sure you keep your saves well organized.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I wish the dev gave you an out on certain relationships. Who knew not rejecting Elena 5 versions earlier would end up with me housing her THOT ass. I'm trying to focus on the F/D story but this one decision can ruin it.
Same goes for Georgina, I rejected her like 4-5 times but then suddenly I'm fingering her in a restaurant, like WTF!?

Reactions: Krull

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
in my view, there's only one reason to reject Georgina. That's if it comes out that at episode 18 or something having a relationship with Georgina ruined your relationship with daughter. Otherwise Georgiana has it all and what's not to like?
I see where you're coming from but I just want to focus on the daughter through the first playthrough then go back and play it once the game is finished and get different options. It would have been better if it was like Elena. You reject her then nothing else comes out of it instead of it being forced on you.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
that girl does not take no for an answer! :WutFace:
she kind of looks like Anne from Teachers Pets. @irredeemable (the Dev), just recently had a poll, and Anne got no votes at all...0! Even the butter faced, cock blocking, bad tempered mom, got 6 votes.

Maybe there is just something inherently unlikable about that model. Or, maybe there are just several other/better options available.;)

Reactions: TrropJunior

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
she kind of looks like Anne from Teachers Pets. @irredeemable (the Dev), just recently had a poll, and Anne got no votes at all...0! Even the butter faced, cock blocking, bad tempered mom, got 6 votes.

Maybe there is just something inherently unlikable about that model. Or, maybe there are just several other/better options available.;)
In my opinion she just looks fake, like a Barbie doll or something.

Reactions: KarakaDope
May 25, 2017
in my view, there's only one reason to reject Georgina. That's if it comes out that at episode 18 or something having a relationship with Georgina ruined your relationship with daughter. Otherwise Georgiana has it all and what's not to like?
Hell I myself was under the impression that I could go for damn near all of them.
I mean if there's a system being set up where the Daughter sleeps with other men then surely there's one with the other way around. Or so I hope, otherwise I've got my saves to bail me out of my bad decision makings.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I feel more attracted to Olivia kind of body shape and skin color. So, for me, Georgina's breasts are too big and she's not tanned enough.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
... Goddamn, I don't even play this game, but that's funny af. XD

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
does anyone know the console command to increase relationship etc. I've tried looking through about 100 pages and tried to guess based on memory but I can't find them.

I'm sure it was something like:

v_stat_love = x

May 29, 2017
There hasn't been a really "great" update on any of the top games in quite a while. Many are enjoying the Patreon influx and stretching the content excruciatingly thin. It makes me question my continuing patronage on several of these titles. Looking forward to tomorrow, but thanks to F95 I've learned to manage the expectations.

Thanks F95

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I like this game. I play it and whack off, imagining I'm the dad character, like the rest of you. I think the daughter is really cute and I love her innocence and the chance to teach her sex stuff. But, I do not like that it's a father-daughter, so I just ignore that part. I think there are probably others like me. I'm a patron and i'll put it up as soon as meester dots does.
So, you're one of these players who's upset at there being incest in an incest-centered game?

I've seen this go up several times, and I always fail to understand it. It's like going into a bar and being upset that they serve alcohol.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there's almost no reason to mess with the console; the walkthrough pretty much helps you max out either the FP/LP's.

as for the "hidden" ones; well I'm aiming for ass/exhibition/penis ones, so I hope MrDots has more of these in Day 12 (nonexistent in Day 11, started in Day 10 :perservingface:)

guys i'm disappointed; was expecting at least 250 pages before Day 12 drops. :FeelsBadMan:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
There hasn't been a really "great" update on any of the top games in quite a while. Many are enjoying the Patreon influx and stretching the content excruciatingly thin. It makes me question my continuing patronage on several of these titles. Looking forward to tomorrow, but thanks to F95 I've learned to manage the expectations.

Thanks F95
Well if you get to the point many of us have, enjoy the free Patronage that comes due to dev's milking the piss out of things. But then again, I get the majority of things for free thanks to F95, so def not complaining.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes