Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ah i see, thx for info.

That happens with bb because it has an anti-cheat drm + it attempts to connect to DS's server, which would give an identifying tag for the person... and that would be a problem if anyone turned into DS's patron in the future as he could see it.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i hope the jump from handjobs/masturbation to blowjobs/sex won't be too fast,for example in one or two or even three or four updates
i'd like to see mutual masturbations going on for a while that would build up desire and lust in both F/D for something more than just masturbation,something similair to living with temptation and no touch rule,if some of you played that game then you'll know what i mean
so from first awkward masturbation/handjob to more passionate ones which would make D slowly take down her boundaries and lets F to cum where he wants,first on her body,legs,back and then to her boobs,face,mouth and so on

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
i hope the jump from handjobs/masturbation to blowjobs/sex won't be too fast,for example in one or two or even three or four updates
i'd like to see mutual masturbations going on for a while that would build up desire and lust in both F/D for something more than just masturbation,something similair to living with temptation and no touch rule,if some of you played that game then you'll know what i mean
so from first awkward masturbation/handjob to more passionate ones which would make D slowly take down her boundaries and lets F to cum where he wants,first on her body,legs,back and then to her boobs,face,mouth and so on
I don't like getting teased too much, enough is enough...If it were up to me next update will have me helping my daughter give birth to our first twins while another baby is crying in the background & Georgina is trying to silence him while holding her bulging belly...

Reactions: KarakaDope

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Nothing personal, but I hate you already. :3

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I was hoping intercourse would be either December or February, in conjunction with the various holidays of those months.

ddllllee

Jul 10, 2017
I wish the dev gave you an out on certain relationships. Who knew not rejecting Elena 5 versions earlier would end up with me housing her THOT ass. I'm trying to focus on the F/D story but this one decision can ruin it.

noclue

May 2, 2017
I like this game. I play it and whack off, imagining I'm the dad character, like the rest of you. I think the daughter is really cute and I love her innocence and the chance to teach her sex stuff. But, I do not like that it's a father-daughter, so I just ignore that part. I think there are probably others like me. I'm a patron and i'll put it up as soon as meester dots does.

Reactions: Auark6376 and wrx21

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
I wish the dev gave you an out on certain relationships. Who knew not rejecting Elena 5 versions earlier would end up with me housing her THOT ass. I'm trying to focus on the F/D story but this one decision can ruin it.
100x this... She's so damned annoying, I'll be starting over when the next version comes out, and you can bet your ass I'll be telling her off.

Reactions: proximus
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes