Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Updated: 2021-09-08
Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.32

Features:
  • A full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game! If a choice gives points or is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing points or scenes because of dumb reasons. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• A scene gallery containing every scene for every chapter of the game can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• I've currently made over 120 improvements to tons of events in the game so that you will always be able to see dozens of missable scenes. So now all the scenes will play for events instead of only one. It's also now possible to do every route and unlock every reward in Chapter 1 in only one playthrough. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.

Game/Event/Scene improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOADS

Chapter 1:
PC & Mac:
-

Chapter 2:
PC & Mac:
-

Chapter 3:
PC & Mac:
-

Chapter 4 (v0.32):
PC & Mac:
-

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

TheNobster

Aug 15, 2018
Hi Maim,

Your mod is really cool for the most part and really adds some more fun to the game. There is a possible bug? so far though.
It's regarding the "Rewards" 'Faithful Dad' and 'Let's Take A Break' pop up as being gained in game, but show no picture as if they were not gained. Other pictures are there before 'Faithful Dad' and after 'Let's Take A Break'.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Your mod is really cool for the most part and really adds some more fun to the game. There is a possible bug? so far though.
It's regarding the "Rewards" 'Faithful Dad' and 'Let's Take A Break' pop up as being gained in game, but show no picture as if they were not gained. Other pictures are there before 'Faithful Dad' and after 'Let's Take A Break'.
Hm, that's weird.
1. When you installed the mod did you start a new game or load a save from before you had the mod installed?
2. Did you do the park event or swimming pool event?
3. Do you have the "extra content" version of the game?

Reactions: Punto

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
Forgive my ignorance of the matter, but is it possible to use this (or any mods for that matter), on Android?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Forgive my ignorance of the matter, but is it possible to use this (or any mods for that matter), on Android?
If you can open the game's .apk file it should be possible to put the mod files inside it. I don't have an Android though so idk how you would open the apk file.

Reactions: baird99cx

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Hm, that's weird.
1. When you installed the mod did you start a new game or load a save from before you had the mod installed?
I have the same issue. No reward pictures for those 2. Honestly I don't remember seeing the reward message pop up though.

TheNobster

Aug 15, 2018
Hm, that's weird.
I started a brand new install and game (no persistent data etc) and no old saves
I did the Swimming Pool Event
Yes I have the extra content version of the game.

I'm now past the cupid section and all other extra's are working fine, so far.
Really cool mod still :D

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have the same issue. No reward pictures for those 2. Honestly I don't remember seeing the reward message pop up though.
I started a brand new install and game (no persistent data etc) and no old saves
I did the Swimming Pool Event
Yes I have the extra content version of the game.
I can't find any reason why neither of those would pop up. When the daughter asks you if you like the girl that was flirting with you at the pool if you say no you get the 1st one, and after you beat guy at the bar at pool you get the 2nd so you should at least always get that one.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

TheNobster

Aug 15, 2018
Oh as I said originally. Both pop up as as normal (like your screenshots above). It's in the rewards gallery where the problem is. No pictures are shown for the 2 missing rewards (see attached). Plus I have unlocked 36/69 (and got the popups for them too) yet it shows 34/69.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes