Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

rex1556

Dec 4, 2018
If you can open the game's .apk file it should be possible to put the mod files inside it. I don't have an Android though so idk how you would open the apk file.
I got it to open using zarchive but the files won't work with the apk version because they all have to be signed before you can use them in the apk and it seems to be a way different format and there is no dmd.chnx file so you will have to find out where to put it and everything starts with x in the apk file

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I got it to open using zarchive but the files won't work with the apk version because they all have to be signed before you can use them in the apk and it seems to be a way different format and there is no dmd.chnx file so you will have to find out where to put it and everything starts with x in the apk file
Yeah I learned a while after I said that that putting the files inside the .apk won't work. I would need to recompile and redistribute the whole game if I wanted the mod to work on Android. So maybe I'll try that once v0.20 gets released to the public.

rex1556

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah I learned a while after I said that that putting the files inside the .apk won't work. I would need to recompile and redistribute the whole game if I wanted the mod to work on Android. So maybe I'll try that once v0.20 gets released to the public.
That would be cool because I the only version of the game I seem to be able to get is the android version when I tried to get the windows version of the game it would go about halfway and then it would pause and everytime I would go to unpause it, it would just pause again without continuing and I have 3g with full bars so I don't know what could cause that issue because I was going to download the game and then send it to my computer so I got the android version instead

Bempy

Jan 16, 2019
I have to Thanks you a lot !

This is the third playthrough mod that I've installed from you.
It make the game so more convenient !

Again, Thanks you for all your work.

Olopelopisk

Feb 4, 2019
Man so many mean ppl in here... :/ I do enjoy the mod for the first game. I have never used Patreon before so i might sound a bit dumb. But can I just pay onces and get the mod in the stage it is in now? Cash is a bit low for me atm but i have no problem with playing 5 bucks for it.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Man so many mean ppl in here... :/ I do enjoy the mod for the first game. I have never used Patreon before so i might sound a bit dumb. But can I just pay onces and get the mod in the stage it is in now? Cash is a bit low for me atm but i have no problem with playing 5 bucks for it.
So if you pledge you'll get the full DMD Chapter 2 mod for v0.20
DMD v0.21 releases about 6 weeks from now, so if you don't want to repledge next month to get the mod again when I update it for v0.21 then you could wait until v0.21 releases if you want.

Olopelopisk

Feb 4, 2019
So if you pledge you'll get the full DMD Chapter 2 mod for v0.20
DMD v0.21 releases about 6 weeks from now, so if you don't want to repledge next month to get the mod again when I update it for v0.21 then you could wait until v0.21 releases if you want.
Cool i'll wait then. Im in no rush. And thank you for the tip :D

Emotiva A150

Feb 24, 2019
Is there any way to support you WITHOUT using Patreon? They've recently begun censoring devs and I just want the ch 2 mod without having to support the Patreon Platform (or paying monthly..)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is there any way to support you WITHOUT using Patreon? They've recently begun censoring devs and I just want the ch 2 mod without having to support the Patreon Platform (or paying monthly..)
I don't have anything besides a patreon, sorry. However a lot of people say a lot of false things about patreon so they can get their easy patreon-hate-circlejerk likes, when honestly patreon is not that bad and is pretty relaxed when it comes to adult game devs.

kingtham

Aug 2, 2017
5 star, the mod is awesome and very useful for lazy person like me (i really dont have much time to play per day) to play lot of path and get all the ending.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've finally added an Android version of my DMD mod. It's linked in the thread OP but it's only for Ch. 1 since Chapter 2 doesn't have a public version of the game available, so I can't make an Android version for that chapter.

I've also uploaded Android versions for a lot of my other mods which you can
Enjoy the mod!

@rex1556 @HarveyyyMP @BRJ89

Balloo

May 20, 2018
I get the update the same time as you do. It takes me a few hours to make all the changes and improvements when a new update is released.
The v0.21 mod should be finished tonight.
Thanks for making this mod (and others) We really appreciate the work you do!

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
I get the update the same time as you do. It takes me a few hours to make all the changes and improvements when a new update is released.
The v0.21 mod should be finished tonight.

getting this..... with your .21

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file D:\Users\Patrick Poulsen\Mega\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc/game/ch2_day0.rpyc.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "D:\Users\Patrick Poulsen\Mega\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Users\Patrick Poulsen\Mega\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Users\Patrick Poulsen\Mega\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Users\Patrick Poulsen\Mega\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\script.py", line 749, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file D:\Users\Patrick Poulsen\Mega\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc/game/ch2_day0.rpyc.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882

Sat Mar 30 23:03:15 2019

****UPDATE****** only happens with version from here...... did not happen with the files I got directly from patreon

Reactions: Seriosha

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Pay wall for a walk through mod really? And on this website where people leak patron stuff all the time. I mean come on some has to leak this on this guy.... Non only that for full versions of the walk throughs this can't even be legit for patron as patron isn't steam you can't do a demo then hide rest behind a monthly sub. You can do a silly release it first then release it out slower to public, but flat out saying you won't get full version with out paying a sub. That is a violation of patron as its for "donations," to the creator ant this is clearly making profits off other peoples work with this pay model.

Like no joke a paywall for mod with out original creators permision is legally profiting off their games and a violation of a law or two. I don't care if a modder does a stupid animiation pack but releases public shit once every a month or two and keeps a few for patreon "exclusive" but this plain extortion making it so his payment model is full for full content you got pay 5 bucks a month. I hope some one shares all your shit for free only way I would ever pay that five bucks was to leak all your shit on this website that you hide behind the pay wall man.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes