Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 11, 2018
It would be kinda weird if it was a bug caused by Lains mod those values FP LP are stored in your Save file.
I don't see why this mod would have any effect on those stats unless it was maybe caused by Lains changes to the events/scenes but I doubt it... Sorry I'm not much help am I :p
I haven't had any issues like that with my game...
I don't know probably best to wait for Lain to respond.
@Maim Lain
I ask because I looked at the changes and the next two characters you meet have there scenes changed.

Reload your save.
I did that looking like I'll have to start over again. :(

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is this a bug. I am using the mod and seems my days and all the daughter's status have reset. I am doing the beach area of the game.
It's definitely not a bug with the mod because nothing is changed by the mod at that part and no one else has had that problem. I don't really have any idea what would cause your stats to reset though, I think your save got corrupted maybe? Load an earlier save before that one and keep playing and see if it happens again.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
It's definitely not a bug with the mod because nothing is changed by the mod at that part and no one else has had that problem. I don't really have any idea what would cause your stats to reset though, I think your save got corrupted maybe? Load an earlier save before that one and keep playing and see if it happens again.
I had the same problem an another day in the game. I reloaded my save and no problem. Just a little bug who exist in the game, not in your mod.

Reactions: Maid Lain

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
I see a problem between the mod and the chapter 2.

In day 16 of chapter 2, you can buy a membership card with Cassandra if Georgina, at day 7, didn't masturbate herself and was rejected. But, with the mod, G masturbates herself and is not rejected. Buy the card is impossible.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I see a problem between the mod and the chapter 2.

In day 16 of chapter 2, you can buy a membership card with Cassandra if Georgina, at day 7, didn't masturbate herself and was rejected. But, with the mod, G masturbates herself and is not rejected. Buy the card is impossible.
Sorry but I'm not exactly sure what you mean. With the mod you will always get the extra money from work even if you did or didn't do Georgina's masturbation scene on day 7.

You can only buy the photography membership card if you have the extra money from work. Did you do the blackmail your boss part of the game on day 15 before installing the mod? If you did that part of the game without the mod then you probably didn't get the extra money.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Sorry but I'm not exactly sure what you mean. With the mod you will always get the extra money from work even if you did or didn't do Georgina's masturbation scene on day 7.

You can only buy the photography membership card if you have the extra money from work. Did you do the blackmail your boss part of the game on day 15 before installing the mod? If you did that part of the game without the mod then you probably didn't get the extra money.
I understand. I have played the first chapter with your mod but the second chapter without. It may be the origin of this problem. Sorry.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I understand. I have played the first chapter with your mod but the second chapter without. It may be the origin of this problem. Sorry.
If you know how to enable/use the console, you can type in both of these to get the extra money and the photo membership.

v_day0_extra_payment = True
v_day16_photo_membership = True

Reactions: yuyu2008

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
If you know how to enable/use the console, you can type in both of these to get the extra money and the photo membership.

v_day0_extra_payment = True
v_day16_photo_membership = True
Thanks for your answer Maim Lain. I know how to use the console. (y)

HarveyyyMP

Aug 4, 2018
So I'm having an issue on an android version for both chapters, the mod doesn't register on either so I'm pretty annoyed I just spent $5 and it doesn't work for me, any idea on how to fix it? I've put them in the files and nothing seems to change

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So I'm having an issue on an android version for both chapters, the mod doesn't register on either so I'm pretty annoyed I just spent $5 and it doesn't work for me, any idea on how to fix it? I've put them in the files and nothing seems to change
The mod doesn't work on Android, which was why there's only install instructions for PC and Mac.
It technically could work on Android, but to be able to use the mod on Android I would have to repackage it with the game and people would have to redownload the whole game with the mod. I don't really want to do that since that'd be giving away MrDots game for free basically which isn't something I'd be okay with (and I doubt he'd be okay with it either lol).

But no worries, tell me or message me your patreon and I'll refund you.

Reactions: Eviiltripleslash

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Pay wall?
You're a jerk.
And you're a moron. If you scroll up a few posts you'll find a link to the latest patreon version of the mod for free, which almost always happens within a few days of the update. IF Lain was a money-grabbing jerk, he'd do something about those posts, but all he's done is set up a patreon to basically act as a tip jar for the hundreds of hours spent making fantastic walkthrough/cheat mods that we all love to use.

Why not just say thanks for all the work instead?

BTW Lain, THANK YOU for all the hard work, if I ever find another job throwing a few $ in your direction is almost at the top of my list of things to do :)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes