Mod - Ren'Py - Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DisabledAccount1110202308

THE quintessential mod for DMD, you should not play it without this mod! It adds a Full Walkthrough, Unlocked Scene Gallery, and improvements to the game itself, showing missable scenes not on your path. You no longer need multiple playthroughs, Lain's mod makes DMD even more enjoyable. This is hands down *in pants*, the best mod on this site! Thank you Lain for your outstanding as always work!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

longjohngold

Super useful I started using it after I was half way through chapter 1 and it's made the game feel a ton freer as I can pick what I want when it doesn't matter but know when I need to choose something for the stats/scenes without all the save/reload or roll back I was doing before.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BigDaddy316

Highly recommended, huge improvements across the board that made DmD 10 times better. Biggest improvements include getting rid of Game Overs because of a wrong choice(with no real indication why) and seeing all scenes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Torg

Excellent mod! Would highly recommend. Saved me tons of trouble and is of course easy to install.

Well worth the time and effort, hope the Modder continues his work as the main game gets updated, since I'm very lazy!