Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_819112

As we know from the plot of the game, D will become a model. Such a wonderful girl probably will earn a lot of money and someday buy a mansion on the coast. Here's an example of what it might look like.
D's mansion 1.png D's mansion 2.png D's mansion 3.png D's mansion 4.png

A little off topic. Recently I saw a model similar to D and immediately thought that it was her cousin. Although this character is not in the game, I still made a few pics with this blonde. She seems to have a pretty face.
D's cousin 1.png D's cousin 2.png D's cousin 3.png

I think D and her cousin would definitely make friends and have fun.
Ice cream (4k).png

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Testofreak_F95 Nice pic.
But I wonder if someone should make a very blue and cold rachel then photoshop her just outside the window looking in. Or trying to start a fire? As for olivia, just photoshop her butt with a reindeer tail on the far left side by the couch. :D

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you people for the kind reply to my work. At the moment I am working on figures for Rachel and Olivia.

In the meantime, I have some more Christmas Pictures from our favorite girls :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have Fun :)

Edit:
Good news guys, Rachel will join our Party
Bad news: She was a very very naughty Girl

Edit 2:

Now with Rachel

Hope you like my idea of punishing Rachel. Leave her out in the cold would be a bit to harsh :D I prefer a good old fashioned whipping.

U

User_819112

For certain reasons, I decided to finish my modest rendering attempts, so this is my last post here.

In conclusion, I repeat the idea that has already been expressed several times. Hopefully, "DmD" won't be the only game with D. It would be great to see her as a Milf.

That's all. Good luck and joy to everyone!

The last one.png

UPD. Magixian, LP83, OhWee, and all who supported - thank you very much!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Christmas Time :)

Amazing!!
mmm Casandra wearing those heels!
As we know from the plot of the game, D will become a model. Such a wonderful girl probably will earn a lot of money and someday buy a mansion on the coast. Here's an example of what it might look like.
View attachment 194928 View attachment 194929 View attachment 194930 View attachment 194931

A little off topic. Recently I saw a model similar to D and immediately thought that it was her cousin. Although this character is not in the game, I still made a few pics with this blonde. She seems to have a pretty face.
View attachment 194936 View attachment 194937 View attachment 194938

I think D and her cousin would definitely make friends and have fun.
View attachment 194940
Awesome Set!!
And hot cousin!

Thank you people for the kind reply to my work. At the moment I am working on figures for Rachel and Olivia.

In the meantime, I have some more Christmas Pictures from our favorite girls :)

Have Fun :)

Edit:
Good news guys, Rachel will join our Party
Bad news: She was a very very naughty Girl

Edit 2:

Now with Rachel

Hope you like my idea of punishing Rachel. Leave her out in the cold would be a bit to harsh :D I prefer a good old fashioned whipping.
Damn Hotties!!
Even Rachel hehehe

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
For certain reasons, I decided to finish my modest rendering attempts, so this is my last post here.

In conclusion, I repeat the idea that has already been expressed several times. Hopefully, "DmD" won't be the only game with D. It would be great to see her as a Milf.

That's all. Good luck and joy to everyone!

View attachment 198789
You will be sorely missed. Enjoyed your renders (and others) and the small stories they like to tell or imply. Just know, that if you like to share some small, funny renders at times, they will be much appreciated =)

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
I haven't posted anything for a long time, and this is not the best image, there is no New Year mood and I can't figure out the settings for the Wet gen for male and dicktator genitalia, well, until I started whining, just here is the picture)

P.S.
And yes, as you can see with wet skin is also not very successful (
:censored:

Last.png

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
I don’t know why I did it, but I did it, versus guys:) Yes, I understand that my option is that the right is less close to the original and it won’t win, and yes, I recognize that the option on the left is JUST IDEAL BREAST of an adult woman, probably If you move this chest to the model on the right and work with a haircut and some morphs, then you can collect Victoria Odintsova:p
Versus.png

Boxtel

Jul 9, 2017
I don’t know why I did it, but I did it, versus guys:) Yes, I understand that my option is that the right is less close to the original and it won’t win, and yes, I recognize that the option on the left is JUST IDEAL BREAST of an adult woman, probably If you move this chest to the model on the right and work with a haircut and some morphs, then you can collect Victoria Odintsova:p
c8as.png
(paint FTW!!)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes