Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not everything in life is a fight and this site isn't the place for it either.
Maybe think about that before attempting to be a smart arse. I made a post, you were the one that tried to follow it up. If you'd simply stayed silent and not made yourself look foolish we wouldn't have had a problem.

You are right, this isn't the place for it and, again, i'll remind you that you were the one that tried to turn it into a fight.

I'll also repeat staying silent is in your best interest.

Reactions: pim0

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
You are right, I apologise for my bitchy behavior.

In future i'll post long dead memes in an attempt at humour and act like it was the other person trying to argue over the internet.

Shine on you crazy diamond.
Man, I can see why you were trying to warn the other guy. You're too powerful to be trifled with, clearly. Mercy, please.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
sadly no new teaser pic yet. hopefully we see Georgina and maybe the beach couple again.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Really don’t care of the beach couple seriously, they’re annoying and don’t help the relation between d and f.

Reactions: Pitrik

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017

Shower Time!

Hi everyone!
We’re back again with a new preview for DMD v0.21.
For those who don’t know, we’ve created a SubscribeStar page to test their services. So if you’d like to support us there, here’s the link:

There are 4 more extra previews for our subscribers
Thanks.
Mrdots.
Full Image Link:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
thanks so much @wrx21 !

would be nice to see those extra preview images if anyone is a subscribe star to Dots
I’m being a homer in that I obviously will not post any of these - but I AM NoOT being a homer when I say the shower pictures - especially one in particular without even opening them up to big screen - took my breath away.

Reactions: megacct and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Maybe think about that before attempting to be a smart arse. I made a post, you were the one that tried to follow it up. If you'd simply stayed silent and not made yourself look foolish we wouldn't have had a problem.

You are right, this isn't the place for it and, again, i'll remind you that you were the one that tried to turn it into a fight.

I'll also repeat staying silent is in your best interest.
Honestly, I took their post as purely tongue-in-cheek and something to roll with in good spirits. Yes, it was obviously off the mark on "grammar" being the area of concern from your post, but their point seemed more about playful ribbing than anything else.

I don't begrudge your reaction, just noting that maybe there were other intentions afoot.

Curious how different vantage points can offer unique interpretations of observed actions!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I’m being a homer in that I obviously will not post any of these - but I AM NoOT being a homer when I say the shower pictures - especially one in particular without even opening them up to big screen - took my breath away.
Yeah, wow.

This is honestly the first time I've been more impressed with previews than not.

Despite my slight sourness as viewing DMD at Subscribestar for mostly being a Patreon backup test and not enabling a DMD extension (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong), the perks of benefits such as these preview images at least help slightly to salve that long-term disappointment with short-term appreciation.

Reactions: megacct
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes