dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I had some doubts about v.20. Mrdots promised that it will be spectacular.He kept his promise. Thnx for this incredible update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I don't think a conversation about Incest is something you have over a damn phone...
but yeah. I do hope the next update will be a huge one, I have few routes saved D only, D+J, D+E+J and so on

Still there are alternative paths that some Characters take.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly that train phone call was a bit funky because of the tunnel or something like that and again if it was me I would never ever have such a conversation over a phone.

The next update will be really time consuming, if the creator wants to continue with all the possibilities from the routes and decisions we made.

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
Hey, having an issue with sound in chapter 1, the alert sound will play when i click on save files etc. but I'm getting no music at all. Any answers for this?

...Unless im being dumb and there is no music.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I keep Elena nude picture in my phone and the game is over because my daughter saw it. Really??

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
No idea, never had that but if i remember correctly there are 2 choices, D wakes up or F wakes up, the other will allow you D not see the phone and the picture that Jennifer sent through Elena's phone

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hey, having an issue with sound in chapter 1, the alert sound will play when i click on save files etc. but I'm getting no music at all. Any answers for this?

...Unless im being dumb and there is no music.
There's no music in ch 1 :)

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Hi and welcome. If it was a book divided into two chapters, would you then need to read both to get the full experience? Sorry, but it is essentially the same question which you ask for. (hint: yes)
He's right you don't have to because chapter 2 gives you the option to pick what choices you made. That being said it is a real mistake to not play chapter 1. if you don't play chapter 1 you will miss the whole experience and immersion in the story.
believe me this is not a grind game and if you play it through you will enjoy the story. Don't worry it is very immersive, you won't be bored!

Reactions: Les_Riggs and fbass

ScotColeman

Nov 11, 2018
This might have been answered somewhere, but I’m not searching through all these pages lol. For the reward ‘Carnival Games’, I’ve won the duck, bunny, and bear as it says in the walkthrough, but I’m still unable to receive it. Anyone else experience this?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
This might have been answered somewhere, but I’m not searching through all these pages lol. For the reward ‘Carnival Games’, I’ve won the duck, bunny, and bear as it says in the walkthrough, but I’m still unable to receive it. Anyone else experience this?
Same here, there are quite a few of the rewards I have not managed to unlock as yet

Tilor

May 28, 2018
Hi everyone, @Milos

I just finished the 0.19 version and I found some game variable to change your amount of points, if you want to add them.
Obviously to change them you need to enable the game console.
The syntax is :
Code:
variable = newvalue
Variables:
v_stat_d_friend
v_stat_d_love
v_boobs_points
v_ass_points
v_exhibition_points
v_sharing_points
v_BDSM_points

Aldee999

Apr 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

it may be entirely my fault but I have no clue where to start. I have issues with multiple (read every 3rd image or so) error messages that say it's failing to load images (error:'failed to read WEBP'). I'm using the skunked 0.20 version. I am not sure if I'm using an old savegame from version 0.19 so that may be the issue but otherwise I'm clueless.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
anyone knows what is this whole debacle about rights to use songs in game?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
anyone knows what is this whole debacle about rights to use songs in game?
YES - its up to a conversation between MrDots and owner of rights at moment.
there was (is) a little issue about the songs Melody performs.
This will be checked and solved as soon as possible

Reactions: Endrju

Bobtwinpeeks

Jun 14, 2017
The animations in the last episode were so bad and some scenes so repetetive from earlier episodes... very dissapointing. And for God's sake, when i see that disgusting pubic hair red beard of our character... scenes of close ups on his face are making me vomit. And so little of Elena which became my favorite character instead of our retarded daughter.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
YES - its up to a conversation between MrDots and owner of rights at moment.
there was (is) a little issue about the songs Melody performs.
This will be checked and solved as soon as possible
it's good to know, i don't normally listen to any music in those games so i didn't even notice but damn i hope it will get settled quickly

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Just found a dialogue error in CH 2
Day 18 the truth or dare game.
Question 5 when Dad is talking about finding love again.

He says the few MONTHS he`s got to spend with the daughter. Shouldn`t that be WEEKS ??

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes