Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Aww man, he usually does 3 months... Last update was end of Nov., so that put next one at end of Feb. ... Been playing for 2 yrs...
Read prior posts or visit Mr. Dots site and they will tell you that they are taking 4 weeks off for vacation

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Current schedule barring changes actually is:

February - Melody
March - DMD (as opposed to April - DMD)
The poster before didn't use commas or line break, so it was hard to decipher. But I think that's what they said. So if formatted, it might appear like:

February 23rd - Melody
March - DMD
April - Melody
May - Melody
June - DMD

It took me a couple of reads, before I understood.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Melody is good in its own right, the Aunt is smoking hot. Yeah the situation, it really does suck but I look at this way... Melody is just the front. Something to put out there to mask what lies behind. Kinda like a Mafia money laundering deal.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can be played from chapter 2 directly wihout need for collection relationship or points i was playing since chapter 12-13? nad the game was delayed and really can't start from beginning to long, so can i start directly from chapter 2 now, without missing or need to playing from chapter one to see feature scenes? Or...?

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
Can be played from chapter 2 directly wihout need for collection relationship or points i was playing since chapter 12-13? nad the game was delayed and really can't start from beginning to long, so can i start directly from chapter 2 now, without missing or need to playing from chapter one to see feature scenes? Or...?
There is no "new game" option. Only continue from chapter 1. I'd imagine that you can find a save game file on this forum somewhere.

Reactions: JJsworld

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
The short answer is yes or at least it used to be yes. When you start chapter 2 you can type in how many points you want and what decisions you made or should have made in chapter 1.

Reactions: DirkP and JJsworld
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes