DakKs

Dec 24, 2018
i missed the self defence training is there a way to go back to day 7 im on day 12 and cant go further

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
i missed the self defence training is there a way to go back to day 7 im on day 12 and cant go further
Someone posted a save at the Day 12 point where the training was accepted. You should be able to change the names through the in-game option. I found that post by searching 'this thread only' for defence save - not criticising you, just trying to teach you how to fish instead of just giving you the fish.

There's also using UnRen to change the variable, but all my Ch1 save files got corrupted somehow by Ch2, so I can't easily find the variable.

Reactions: DakKs

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lol, I forgot about that statement way back then - at least the part about the babies. Thanks for the reminder! I’m going to have to remind Hearsz about that!

I just don’t see here as very motherly, but she would make some wicked fun aunt for D’s kids, especially when they get old enough to like boys and especially when they get to drinking age.
Something to remind you:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rolosz

Jan 12, 2019
last update i had was v17 tried downloading the v20 but no luck getting it running, keep getting error message

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
This new update will be focused on D and F inching ever closer to that grand moment where they will not only be free of D’s protective and manipulative mother Rachel, but they might actually be able to finally consummate their relationship!

There's almost some self awareness in this statement. Not even trying to sound ungrateful, as it's a fantastic game but, well, it's been almost 2.5 years at this point. We've inched the length of a football field.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
This new update will be focused on D and F inching ever closer to that grand moment where they will not only be free of D’s protective and manipulative mother Rachel, but they might actually be able to finally consummate their relationship!

There's almost some self awareness in this statement. Not even trying to sound ungrateful, as it's a fantastic game but, well, it's been almost 2.5 years at this point. We've inched the length of a football field.
Looks like another person who complains about an update they haven't actually played.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes