vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
Chap 2 walk through mentioned MFF but I haven't seen it. I have relationships with G and E and J turned on. What did I miss? Would love to see F/D/G get it on!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Honestly I hope in the future there is NTR
I don't see D cheating on her father. Of course D may have sex with another man with the father's consent, swinging. Or possiblly if D was drugged or being blackmailed and thought she was saving F. But it would be out of character for her to just fuck a guy on her own initiative.

Reactions: fbass

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
I don't see D cheating on her father. Of course D may have sex with another man with the father's consent, swinging. Or possibly if D was drugged or being blackmailed and thought she was saving F. But it would be out of character for her to just fuck a guy on her own initiative.
Oh I agree about no cheating (willingly) on father... maintaining the underlying of the 'couple' theme...but D already showed some response/interest in sex with E when E fingered her in the shower...options for the MFF i mentioned yesterday...I live in hope... :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Of course D may have sex with another man with the father's consent, swinging. Or possiblly if D was drugged or being blackmailed and thought she was saving F.
Let's pray for this, to the old gods... and the new! At least there are sharing points and possible MMF routes mentioned in the walkthrough. So the BBC theme is covered ^^

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
There is some minor male characters, but remember there is a SHARE attribute, so NTR will happen for those who want it. Also one of the promises is a little beasty... (I'm in for all of it. Bring it on!)
Quite right, completely forgot about that attribute after maxing it every time I could and getting what felt like nothing for it.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Let's pray for this, to the old gods... and the new! At least there are sharing points and possible MMF routes mentioned in the walkthrough. So the BBC theme is covered ^^
Honestly, could only see MMF with Elena (maybe).

Sharing could also mean FFM. Cause I have a low Share stat in my playthrough which made D reject Elena's advances and she doesn't want to share F.

Reactions: Shardoom

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh I agree about no cheating (willingly) on father... maintaining the underlying of the 'couple' theme...but D already showed some response/interest in sex with E when E fingered her in the shower...options for the MFF i mentioned yesterday...I live in hope... :)
Totally agree with the MFF likelihood in the not too (DMD world time) distant future.
I do see D having sex with other girls. Not so much her as the active player, but willing to let other girls molest her.
Curious to see if D will become more sexually aggressive now that she got popped.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Re: NTR - it is practically 100% it won’t happen where F is the victim. Has already happened multiple times where D is the victim.

Re: another man with D - it will be a possibility (recall the statement by Jeff re: Margo)

Re: MMF - I think it is highly probable

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Re: NTR - it is practically 100% it won’t happen where F is the victim. Has already happened multiple times where D is the victim.

Re: another man with D - it will be a possibility (recall the statement by Jeff re: Margo)

Re: MMF - I think it is highly probable
And MFF with say Elena? Also, with NTR are you speaking about DMD in general or just the non-D routes (More for clarification because, let's face it, people will ask down the line once again)?

Melody came out a couple of weeks ago. Is it really Melody first?
Each quarter the release schedule is 2x Melody releases and 1x DMD release. They're just pushing the scheduling back because of the break.

Oh just as a tip, you can multi-quote in the forum so best to take advantage of that.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes