RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There is no audio for DMD and limited audio for Melody.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Completely understand why there can't be a chapter 3, with the modified DMD update schedule. It seems the plan before the Patreon blow up was to get D and MC to meet and become romantically involved in Chapter 1, then become more a couple and less daddy/daughter in Chapter 2 and then let D explore more daring sexual situations in chapter 3.
I am hoping chapter 2 will now be an amalgam of Chapter 2 and Chapter 3. In that D and MC are a couple while D becomes more sexually adventurous.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A 3rd Chapter is unlikely, but don’t count out characters appearing in a third project. Will know more near the end of 2019 as DMD should take until then to reach the end of Chapter 2.
well ofc cameos are possible.

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
Just starting Ch. 2 and don't want to have it pick up from my save file (would prefer to enter stats), but I'm not sure how to get it to not pick up from Ch. 1 ... which is what it's doing right now. There's no New Game option.

Basically I just want to know how to scrub all data. Though having all the rewards still would be nice, probably asking for a bit much there though, I suppose.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thank you!

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
[/QUOTE] Basically I just want to know how to scrub all data. Though having all the rewards still would be nice, probably asking for a bit much there though, I suppose.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thank you![/QUOTE]

Just click on "Continue from chapter one" Then you will have the oppertunity to enter all the stats ;)

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
@slackster ... ROFLMFAO ... yes, yes that would. A bit more then I'm looking for really.

@PowerbaitDK ... It's not giving me that option though, when I click continue from Ch. 1 it's picking up the save data. (I've even gone and deleted all save files in appdata and both games, including the persistent files). Really at a loss here...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
@slackster ... ROFLMFAO ... yes, yes that would. A bit more then I'm looking for really.

@PowerbaitDK ... It's not giving me that option though, when I click continue from Ch. 1 it's picking up the save data. (I've even gone and deleted all save files in appdata and both games, including the persistent files). Really at a loss here...
you have a sub folder in Ch.1's save folder in %appdata%/renpy, delete it.

Reactions: IAmTheGrim

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Feel like I'm asking something from ages ago, but is there a torrent or compressed version of CH1? The MEGA link from OP is too big for free users and other links I've found are still around 2gb in size so the download crashes eventually.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Feel like I'm asking something from ages ago, but is there a torrent or compressed version of CH1? The MEGA link from OP is too big for free users and other links I've found are still around 2gb in size so the download crashes eventually.
There is a link to a compressed PC version of Chapter One in the OP (1.14GB)

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes