Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think the "F" got cut off of Uckfeild.
There's a place in Kentucky named, "Knob Lick". Whadda you suppose goes on in that quaint little town? :)

Yo , i wanna ask if somebody have save with ""Elena hand job in the car (animated)"" i cant find it in game :(
You have to turn off your relationship with Elena before you get to the hand job in the car scene. Click D's picture in the flower and change your relationship status with Elena from "yes" to "no".

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please limit conversations in this thread to discussion about the game in the OP.
  • You can post questions and theories about other games on their respective game threads and tag other users from there to get their attention.
  • If you have a question about someone's avatar, post to their profile
  • We have a section of the forum where people can request recommendations for games to play if you like game X here:
  • If you want to talk about TV shows, the World Cup or anything else completely non-related our forum content, please feel free to join our Discord channel and talk about pretty much whatever:
Those of you responding to several posts in a row, please start using this:

Thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, we need a little voting going on. With whom would you like to see the "Golden Dildo Award" go to? You don't have to give a reason why if you don't want to. I thought it would be interesting to see everyone else's take on this.

Choices are:

Alena
Jennifer
Margo (I know she's got a man, but why the hell not, ya know?)
Koko

I personally nominate Jennifer and my reason is because of the epic fail in the (almost?) fuck scene between her and MC in the beginning of chapter 2.

Honorable mention goes to the pervy bartender in chapter 1 because, well, he needs something to redeem himself (that is, if there are any redeeming qualities). Meh.. I dunno.. maybe he can go back to a little man-to-hand combat.. fuck that guy.. :p

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I second jennifer, she needs to be training those holes!
Agreed! She needs all the help she can get. Maybe during the next visit to the sex store, Elena can talk her into getting an arm dildo (armadildo?).

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
After trying my hardest to play this game many times, I have come to the realization that I fucking hate Visual Novels. I just wanna look at the pictures and updated CGrips apparently don't exist anymore so I guess it's time to figure out how to do this shit myself.

So, what do I need to start working?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
After trying my hardest to play this game many times, I have come to the realization that I fucking hate Visual Novels. I just wanna look at the pictures and updated CGrips apparently don't exist anymore so I guess it's time to figure out how to do this shit myself.

If you're on a PC, search the thread for "UnRen" to download and place it inside the "games" folder. After you run the batch file, choose option "1". The images will be stored in "games\images".

Note: UnRen.bat only works for Ren'Py games.

Additionally, exactly what problems are you experiencing in the game? Maybe we can help.

Reactions: Zonic Squared

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
If you're on a PC, search the thread for "UnRen" to download and place it inside the "games" folder. After you run the batch file, choose option "1". The images will be stored in "games\images".

Note: UnRen.bat only works for Ren'Py games.
Dope. You the man.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

Can't you just fast forward the text? And how would you see the animations in a picture rip? I think a gallery option is the best option, so you could just use a save to access all the new sex scenes.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There's a place in Kentucky named, "Knob Lick". Whadda you suppose goes on in that quaint little town? :)
There is an Intercourse Pennsylvania, but I don't think D and F will be visiting there anytime soon.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There is an Intercourse Pennsylvania, but I don't think D and F will be visiting there anytime soon.
That's true and I've kind of wanted to go there.. or at least, stand near a sign bearing the town's name just to have a picture of me taken by the sign. And you're probably right... F and D probably won't be making any vacation plans there. They *could* visit for a little.. honeymoon? :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think the town is in Amish country, so
And Top Gear (proper Top Gear with Clarkson, Hammond and May)already did a picture by the sign

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes