Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Your answer was in the previous page so no it wouldn't have take time.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
where does it store textbox background? i want to replace it, too dark
its usually textbox.png in game/gui but i dont see it in unpacked rpas

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mr.Dots put out some Melody dressed as a soccer player pics for the world cup.
You can find them on the Melody thread page 71.
Being greedy where's the D soccer outfit bonus pics? Or better yet D without the uniform pics, just her and a ball. lol

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
where does it store textbox background? i want to replace it, too dark
its usually textbox.png in game/gui but i dont see it in unpacked rpas
there is no textbox.png, young padawan
some code you must add
Code:
init:
    $ style.window.background = "#00000020"
number is html color code + opacity value

Reactions: asgardtipar

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well we DMD fans are their secret shame. lol
Maybe because we like pervy sex plots.

Reactions: rmma621

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Do you think the game is moving to fast now? They redid the other version 0.17 in 0.18 they made the tempo a little slower because they removed the dad deciding to just move away with the daughter immeiditly, which I think was a good choice cause then alot of other stuff would not have made sense. :relievedface:
Doesn't seem too fast, because once the genie is out of the intimate contact bottle, my experience IRL has been the same: you're thinking about the other person all the time, they make you feel warm and complete inside and things go quickly and naturally for sexual things. I think F&D are now zooming down the highway of infatuation.

Elena has been suspicious (and jealous) for a while and I think the ending of this day was a surprise, but combined with other revelations like M's weak point and F&D becoming a true-on couple, it just sort of amped up the chapter to 11 and dropped the mic. But timing-wise it seemed a natural point for that to happen.

That said I'm glad they will need time before F&D could get away, there's still lots of story with the other characters to develop and see how it affects them. Plus I am guessing this Elena factor is going make the F&D path less smooth than we might guess. If this mistake could happen, imagine someone like Elena gossiping about what she knows, even innocently to people she trusts . . . and a leak happens along the way. What if this ccmes out while D is trying to build a case against M?

Reactions: bolenart

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Haven't touch this game in a long time since chapter 2 came out, So does the father have sex with anyone or is it just more blueballs?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Your logic, except to relate VNs to RL which is a non-starter,
is sound enough for the DMD story.
I'm not nit-picking, but D and F are referred to that way as a generic name since all players are able to name these characters for themselves. But "M" does not necessarily relate to Rachel, especially considering there is a Margo, Maria, and Martin in the game.
I am against no member (well, if anyone is openly against me I'll view that person as "target practice" thereafter) but I am against spreading confusion in our thread. No offense to you intended, bro.
ha! target practice he said
439cf7b3444d75f784cc0408fd3a69fd.jpg

Reactions: asgardtipar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't touch this game in a long time since chapter 2 came out, So does the father have sex with anyone or is it just more blueballs?
he has sex with georgina (before he leaves country) and tries to take jennifer's cherry (forgot lube) and has sex with elena and daughter ends up giving bjs.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Lol! Melody players must have complained that they get 2 updates per 3 months while DMD players can get an *achem* occasional update for the price of a coffee. Melody players now get ~8 special renders per month over-and-above the usual previews.
I haven't seen a single post on Mr Dots' site ask for the obvious : "Hey, dev-guys! DMD fans want special renders, too!!"
gonna send him PM to ask him this,i would love to see that

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well we DMD fans are their secret shame. lol
Maybe because we like pervy sex plots.
If by "pervy sex plots" you mean D's big, beautiful.. um.. "eyes" (that's a euphemism for those luscious big boobies, lol), yeah, I like them "plots" a lot! :p

Reactions: RustyV

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I just found a GREAT way F and D can slip out of Donutistan without anybody noticing...

If it could work on those cans, surely it can work for F and D. :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For speculation, will D take daddy's dick in one go or will that update end in a cliffhanger and have to wait until the next update.
Or will daddy finally get too frustrated that he just gets darling D drunk and rails her.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes