Mar 7, 2018
Just imagine that Melody,Becca and Sophia are the daughters of MC.Amy is his aunt that adopt him,Isabella is his sister etc:)
Still too cheesy even with that even if it would be a massive improvement, the main focus of that game seem not to be erotics / taboo, or even romanticism, it seem to be "events" and the MC's(boring) "life-story". But would at least add some excitement to it ;)

Mar 7, 2018
Honestly, I considered doing a massive re-write of the script to make Mel MC's estranged daughter. The combination of the sheer effort and the difficulty re-incorporating the edits into future updates made me abandon the idea. Still considering doing a Scottish vernacular version of DMD, though :LOL:
Lol that would be funny, but quite an undertaking :D

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
You will be better off buying this game from the link on his page:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I agree about the girls and Sophia and Melody too, but Melody as a game is for me just to boring and vanilla, and boring MC / people and to much romance novel stuff... Sadly, i wish i could love it but i realised i simply don't even tho i love the girls.
yes , i also prefer dmd storyline , i also cry when daughter see her dad again after her mother go with she and elena back to city ...it's the second time that i cry for a game ( first was witcher 3 but is another kind of game)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I figured it was something like that, he's probably going every other month between this and Melody until DMD is finished.

OMAC

Jan 8, 2019
Damn, the bald guy just invaded my apartamente and touch her bobs. I beat him up but i lose the game. But theres no other option to change things.

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
Damn, the bald guy just invaded my apartamente and touch her bobs. I beat him up but i lose the game. But theres no other option to change things.
you have take the self defense lessons with the daughter at the police station.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes