Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
And MFF with say Elena? Also, with NTR are you speaking about DMD in general or just the non-D routes (More for clarification because, let's face it, people will ask down the line once again)?

Each quarter the release schedule is 2x Melody releases and 1x DMD release. They're just pushing the scheduling back because of the break.

Oh just as a tip, you can multi-quote in the forum so best to take advantage of that.
Re: MFF - 100% guaranteed with Elena - probably 100% with Jennifer and Georgina as well. I think the “catch them all” prize photo indicates working toward a MFFFF outcome with the 4 ladies, but that is a few percentage points away from 100%

The NTR I speak of is where F has had sex with other women. Technically that is NTR with D as the victim. (E.g, Elena on the train; Georgina in the offic and shower, etc)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Re: MFF - 100% guaranteed with Elena - probably 100% with Jennifer and Georgina as well. I think the “catch them all” prize photo indicates working toward a MFFFF outcome with the 4 ladies, but that is a few percentage points away from 100%

The NTR I speak of is where F has had sex with other women. Technically that is NTR with D as the victim. (E.g, Elena on the train; Georgina in the offic and shower, etc)
Thanks for the clarification and that "catch them all' might be a real possibility. Now that's something comforting to some.

Great appreciate the clarification about NTR (It was fairly obviously that you were referring to F and other women but for clarity's sake good to be clear) and that most NTR content of F and other women) are on non-D routes (Apart from the office).

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I really want to try this game out but the face of the daughter is just not attractive to me. I checked out the Melody thread and the models are much better looking. Im not gonna try that game out because it just came out, Im more of a save all ep and then binge watch kinda guy.

atm theres not much to play so I might try this game out. How many hours of txt reading/playing is in this game?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I really want to try this game out but the face of the daughter is just not attractive to me. I checked out the Melody thread and the models are much better looking. Im not gonna try that game out because it just came out, Im more of a save all ep and then binge watch kinda guy.

atm theres not much to play so I might try this game out. How many hours of txt reading/playing is in this game?
There is quite a bit to this game. Even if you are a speed reader it should keep you occupied for at least a few hours.

Reactions: -zoneout-

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Looking mostly Forward to see what the photoshoot will have in store.
Since the Asian Photographer seems a sly fox giving me the cam for the special outfit.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Honestly, could only see MMF with Elena (maybe).

Sharing could also mean FFM. Cause I have a low Share stat in my playthrough which made D reject Elena's advances and she doesn't want to share F.
I remember long time ago Mr.Dots said that sharing points are only for another male.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Wonder how much D will squirt when she is double stuffed...

Any clue as to whether Elena's wish of becoming pregnant and living with F is on the cards?
If you are talking about the “horseback moment”, I don’t believe she actually wishes pregnancy, but was reviewing her situation.

That bit is influenced by this movie bit:

As for living with F/D - Absolutely in the Cards!

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
If you are talking about the “horseback moment”, I don’t believe she actually wishes pregnancy, but was reviewing her situation.

That bit is influenced by this movie bit:

As for living with F/D - Absolutely in the Cards!
It goes back to Chapter 1, IIRC it's while she's sick in bed and D's mother is on the warpath:

Elena said:
I want him to fuck me every day... I want him to cum inside me and have his babies...
Heard nothing about it since, so it may have been dropped, or maybe it was just the fever talking. Personally, I am entirely down for impregnation, but really only as a capper to the story. We don't need MC to be attending Lamaze classes and applying for paternity leave and whatnot.

Reactions: numanumani

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
It goes back to Chapter 1, IIRC it's while she's sick in bed and D's mother is on the warpath

Yes, it's been hinted at from the start and I thought the musing by Elena in day 19 was the writing team coming back to this.

Wonder what work Elena will be doing if she isn't going to be barefoot and pregnant looking after everyone's babies.

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It goes back to Chapter 1, IIRC it's while she's sick in bed and D's mother is on the warpath:

Heard nothing about it since, so it may have been dropped, or maybe it was just the fever talking. Personally, I am entirely down for impregnation, but really only as a capper to the story. We don't need MC to be attending Lamaze classes and applying for paternity leave and whatnot.
Lol, I forgot about that statement way back then - at least the part about the babies. Thanks for the reminder! I’m going to have to remind Hearsz about that!

I just don’t see here as very motherly, but she would make some wicked fun aunt for D’s kids, especially when they get old enough to like boys and especially when they get to drinking age.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Do you know that date of the last update?
This infortmation can be found in the OP like other useful infos and links.

The last Update was November 2018 the 30th. But the Dev-Team took a break and went on vacation the whole January.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This infortmation can be found in the OP like other useful infos and links.

The last Update was November 2018 the 30th. But the Dev-Team took a break and went on vacation the whole January.
Don’t have the exact date, but I expect it will the the last weekend of March.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes