Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
this week is kinda too long isn't it?
im fucking dying here, every minute is like an hour. fuck this taking long time

I wonder what will happen if sex with D is in 0.22?
We have so many hints that sex won't happen before all the problems with Rachel are gone and they all return back to father's country.
dont u even fucking dare talk or even think like that i forbid u to do this. shit to late im thinking it as well...fuck

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I wonder what will happen if sex with D is in 0.22?
We have so many hints that sex won't happen before all the problems with Rachel are gone and they all return back to father's country.
Maybe that could be one reason as to WHY they'd do it, the uncertainty, not knowing what tomorrow brings and if their plan is even gonna work, so maybe just in case they went to make the most of what they have right now :p

Reactions: E-Dog

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Maybe that could be one reason as to WHY they'd do it, the uncertainty, not knowing what tomorrow brings and if their plan is even gonna work, so maybe just in case they went to make the most of what they have right now :p
shit! that was beatiful my man, i belive u. cmon lets pray :p

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I only hope there will be a price to pay for it and 'Dots' will try to be crative
My reasoning is that i think the only way D is gonna be willing to share F is if u raise ur.....sharing? points. (I forget if its actually called sharing or not). I want some type of group ending at least once. If i can get it, i definitely will pick Georgina, D, and probably E....would rather E's friend but doubt that's gonna be a possibility.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
My reasoning is that i think the only way D is gonna be willing to share F is if u raise ur.....sharing? points. (I forget if its actually called sharing or not). I want some type of group ending at least once. If i can get it, i definitely will pick Georgina, D, and probably E....would rather E's friend but doubt that's gonna be a possibility.

i like what are u saing, if it is possible than please G and D for me

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You think the walkthrough will come out with the release?
Yeah I don't see why not, theres been an updated walkthrough for every release up to 0.19 I don't see any reason why that would change for v0.20

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I believe we have 5hrs and 10mins peeps! Even though the countdown says 30days, 5hrs, and 10mins.......
Not sure what countdown you are using, but it will be released in 18 hours.

You think the walkthrough will come out with the release?
Yeah I don't see why not, theres been an updated walkthrough for every release up to 0.19 I don't see any reason why that would change for v0.20
Yeah, I just bought the game and there's walkthrough links with the download, so there will be one with the new update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi and Hones

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Not sure what countdown you are using, but it will be released in 18 hours.
Link from his page to countdown

Edit: Lol! Damn, looks like i clicked link for countdown to version0.19! Thanks man

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes