ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Guys, I know you're desperate for Daddy/Daughter but don't throw your standards out the window. You're acting like people who defend the Green Lantern movie because their obscure favorite Lantern is in it for 1 second. Don't accept incremental shit, this guy is giving you almost nothing for all that money.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Guys, I know you're desperate for Daddy/Daughter but don't throw your standards out the window. You're acting like people who defend the Green Lantern movie because their obscure favorite Lantern is in it for 1 second. Don't accept incremental shit, this guy is giving you almost nothing for all that money.
that green lantern movie was awful.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
0.03 ;)
Thank you for your generosity.
I think we've all made our points. All your opinions are valid and nobody is wrong. It's true that when your change your perspective, your likes and dislikes evolve. Think of it this way... you're all seeing the same crystal ball from different viewpoints and based on where you're at, the scenery's different.
What I'm really more interested in hearing though is what specific events or dialogue did you like the most?

Reactions: EzioTatsuya

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated title, OP, and added a changelog!! Grab your fresh hot daughters!!!!:WutFace:

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Thank you for your generosity.
I think we've all made our points. All your opinions are valid and nobody is wrong. It's true that when your change your perspective, your likes and dislikes evolve. Think of it this way... you're all seeing the same crystal ball from different viewpoints and based on where you're at, the scenery's different.
What I'm really more interested in hearing though is what specific events or dialogue did you like the most?
I like the part where you took the photo with your girl and some photographer came by wanting to take a picture of her too. It happened to me so I can say in first hand that is something common. In response with Itpika, the game was created 3 or 4 months ago. It would be dumb if they start banging right away in date two or one, if I want that I would play those meet and fuck games. I understand about your concern and I love you for that, but wait a few updates. Who knows it would be garbage like you said or something cool. I agree with doggy lets all have fun, let's not argue and enjoy life. I over exaggerated about the plot or interaction in my previous comment, I like to have fun when I'm writing. that's why you don't see me writing often until now.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Hmm, I found an event in the archive that I cant get to in game (The daughter getting undressed and taking a bath in her hotel room). Wonder how one gets there (or if its even accessible currently).

I do like this game so far. The characters actually act vaguely human (Rare in the incest genre) and the art isn't too deep in the uncanny valley. Wish the dude was a bit quicker with updates, but, take what you will. Thumbs up so far :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Majority of date 2 is just pictures from date one recycled. Temper expectations.

FelixWarstar

Aug 27, 2016
I seem to remember someone somewhere posted the two stats as needed for console alterations but I can't find them now in back posts on the various forums, nor find which file holds them searching through them all. Could someone be so kind as I'm interested in seeing what higher numbers may do to the scenes. It maybe nothing but it still interests me.

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016
I actually like this one. Good and creepy-sexy. Regular updates. And I don't care enough about it for the wait to bother me. Just a nice little monthly surprise. And the friend who got introduced was fucking hot.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Friend has smaller breast it seems like, I love her already. If only she were the daughter :(

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Friend has smaller breast it seems like, I love her already. If only she were the daughter :(
What " if" your daughter told you she's a friend, but she actually is your " other daughter" but your ex didn't tell you you knocked her up, before you left her and the country. Or if she is your daughters half-sister.

Imagine.

Still i miss the sex a bit, just keeping the hopes no beasties

sisiol

Nov 15, 2016
Like this one. The story is building up not just rushing to the sex scenes like everything else. Still very early game build though. Just nudes so far.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes