abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
humm maybe.. the storyline is nothing impressive in my opinion... its like normal..... for ex i cant understand why pandp that for me makes the best game out there n rpg... gets less than some patreons with content worth not even 1h.....
Becuase there are very few older dude/ younger chick incest theme games around

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Just out of curiosity, but since when has the author ever said that the main character would fuck his daughter after 2 days of getting to know her?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe... icstor does that...
Icstor tries to play on shota content, but he fucks up really really badly because of the dick size he gives the kids. Which is something that turns me off from his games. I would rather have a older looking kid or teen or whatever than to have a kid with 50cm donger. I understand he must put the dick at that size to avoid any legal problems but as I've said I would rather have an older kid with a realistic dick size than to have that monster dick that makes no sense.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Maybe... icstor does that...
icstor has older guy/younger girl content?
The only games I've seen from him probably have the youngest shota protagonists of all currently running Patreon projects. All of them are like 12-14 years old.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Anyway, if i remember his posts right, he wanted to build up to sex and beyond in more than just two days. So it would have been a slow corruption for the daughter and as extra branches he would've added what patrons requested. The extra content at the time involved bestiality with the dog (apparently it was the one most requested, or the first... those crazy patrons..) , corrupting the girlfriend she's currently living with and some fun with a boyfriend (making him watch or sharing her, dunno).
I think there were also plans on eventually bringing the mother along as well, but it's all bits and pieces and his plans may have changed since.

The plans were ambitious at some point, but things change i guess...

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Icstor tries to play on shota content, but he fucks up really really badly because of the dick size he gives the kids. Which is something that turns me off from his games. I would rather have a older looking kid or teen or whatever than to have a kid with 50cm donger. I understand he must put the dick at that size to avoid any legal problems but as I've said I would rather have an older kid with a realistic dick size than to have that monster dick that makes no sense.
Thays true.. i dnt like the size too...

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
I don't mind the dick size in Icstor stuff, compare it to the other similar games(Incest Adventure?) and if anything he needs to make the dick size bigger.

I would complain with the obsession with making every girl have huge boobs. Why does every girl need DD+ boobs?

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
I don't mind the dick size in Icstor stuff, compare it to the other similar games(Incest Adventure?) and if anything he needs to make the dick size bigger.

I would complain with the obsession with making every girl have huge boobs. Why does every girl need DD+ boobs?
I like it b sizes, i wish there were more girls with that size but patrons love big in everything.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes