abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
I still think its a weird choice of content for a primarily incest based game, and thus also can be viewed as 'wasted development time' which could have been spent on adding theme related content.
Maybe its author thing? His two fetishes?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
More than 2.4k month for the contebt he did till now.... lets all start making games xd

Reactions: WolfGangKTA

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
In other words a pure cash grab choice and in that case it proberly would be better to pick a furry theme considering those folks seem to have tons of money to throw away (see cloud meadow/breeding season dumpsterfire), since I really doubt that the beastiality crowd compare to the furries in regards to pure numbers.
You are forgetting that doing furry theme require an actual artist...or someone who can somewhat draw...using daz stuff doesn't =P

Reactions: virtuvoid

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
You are forgetting that doing furry theme require an actual artist...or someone who can somewhat draw...using daz stuff doesn't =P
Well.. You could go with make random game insert random furry pics you find on internet then rake in cash

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
All Im saying is that if you're gonna go for a cash grab you might as well go for the biggest one rather than the minor one. :D

Bottomline is that both themes absolutely dont fit to this game, it would be like putting modern guns into a viking era game..

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
But there's always somebody who wants to see big, hairy Vikings wearing nothing more than BDSM gear go up to and kill gun-wielding dudes in trenchcoats... with quirt whips.

Reactions: wynin

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
But there's always somebody who wants to see big, hairy Vikings wearing nothing more than BDSM gear go up to and kill gun-wielding dudes in trenchcoats... with quirt whips.
lol. It's funny because it's true

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
When it comes out... millions will go blind and the world will get low on tissue and sock supplies! :tf::FuckYea:

Reactions: EzioTatsuya

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Like it, but It felt like it was too linear. Tried 0.2 with every different kind of choice but the same thing happens.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
$2,957 per month
why is everybody going crazy on this game.. :confused:

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
$2,957 per month
why is everybody going crazy on this game.. :confused:
People are crazy over this game, like myself because the storyline and interaction is good. From the first you two update it feels like a real visual novel but in 3d. Plus that teasing, dudeeee.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
People are crazy over this game, like myself because the storyline and interaction is good. From the first you two update it feels like a real visual novel but in 3d. Plus that teasing, dudeeee.
humm maybe.. the storyline is nothing impressive in my opinion... its like normal..... for ex i cant understand why pandp that for me makes the best game out there n rpg... gets less than some patreons with content worth not even 1h.....

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Meh I think it's way overhyped for the content it has. So far the story is crap. "We havent met yet but since I'm your dad we are going to fuck 2 days after we met" Like wtf?! If there was a period of corruption to get the daughter than that would make it good. First meeting her, get to know her, then have some more private talks, convince her to use different clothes blah blah blah. This is the normal progress these games have and it's like this because it makes sense. Not a big fan of this project as of yet.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes