JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Jordan seems scared shitless of Elena. But maybe he'll find some balls and visit Doughnut Town and look her up. It's supposedly 3 hours by train.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Semi-stupid is probably allowed ;silly is definitely allowed ; fun is absolutely allowed , and warmly welcomed.
I got 2 replies stuck together some how. But I thought that was bullying in my head. So sorry

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Let's do a comparison. In one corner, relatively inconsequential details about furniture.
In the other corner : Look closely at Rachel's h-scene. She has NO anus.
That's because Rachel is a total asshole.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So I wonder who is gonna spill the beans over Rachel and Frank? This is probably the information that will force Rachel to let D leave with her loving father.

Hmm... could Brad be banging Vicky? Hope there will be a naked render of Vicky in a future update, she may be a cunt but she is a hottie.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
So I wonder who is gonna spill the beans over Rachel and Frank? This is probably the information that will force make Rachel let D go with her loving father.

Hmm could Brad be banging Vicky? Hope there will be a naked render of Vicky in a future update, she may be a cunt but she is a hottie.
I beg to disagree, Rachel and Brad deciding D and Frank be married for business purposes. Frank won't have nuttin to do with it. It' his sister that may come save the day. In my opinion. oh forgot Rachel is a total fucking asshole

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
I'm not caught up yet, but I wanna ask: is there any game over possible in this chapter so far ?

Another question: it's very, very doubtful at this point, but I wonder if it would be possible to fuck Rachel. Or at least, get to see a pretty hot scene involving her ?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think in chapter 3 D comes loose becausse pussy grinding is so close to fucking unless he does it again
giving us the case off the bleuballs. every 1 whant's too see D getting fucked and maybe even in harem whit elena and jennifer and or whit the 4th person whit it.caring is sharing aka Harem mode

Reactions: JJsworld

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
i think in chapter 3 D comes loose becausse pussy grinding is so close to fucking unless he does it again
giving us the case off the bleuballs. every 1 whant's too see D getting fucked and maybe even in harem whit elena and jennifer and or whit the 4th person whit it.caring is sharing aka Harem mode
Good night Loco:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: JJsworld
Dec 26, 2017
Where the save folder on mac?
Under the folder: ~/Library/RenPy/

In Finder either choose menu: Go > Go to Folder... or press the 3 keys together Shift + Command + G and enter that folder in the dialogue box. Then search for the folders that start with DMD. One each for chapters 1 and 2.

MasutaMike

Aug 28, 2018
I don't think you're the only one, but as it so happens, I went the other way, I shagged Olivia because you ended up shagging Elena without rubber later on anyway, so it was better to get the dick wet on both XD
But then again, I did make a new playthrough and play D-route only, haha, mostly because I'm a monogamous type, but also because Elena is not my type at all, I don't even like her because of her personality, plus I'm not into lolis, and Elena and Jennifer are both lolis, so no harem for me, and Elena most definitely not getting it down with D, I rejected Elena every time possible and so did D, Elena gets the boot for as far as I'm concerned, if I want a harem, there are better babes for that, like Georgina, Olivia, Cassandra and so on, well, that's assuming they'll be available (again) later on in the story :p
You definitely have no idea what is loli:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loli is a character that looks a lot younger than she is, usually is around 18-20 years old but her looks and body type resembles that of a preteen.
Words have meanings based on context, location, etc. And some words (i.e. "loli") can cause conflict and problems if used improperly, without thought, or without care (*hint*). I think it is best we stick to F95's rules, definitions, and staff members' interpritations alone:

General Rule 7. "If a game contains sexual contact with character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member"

Source:

Along with others, I do not see DMD's characters of Elena and Jennifer as "lolis" as you and others appear to accuse. But the only opinion that truly matters in this context is the ownership, administration, and staff of F95, who have not only long-allowed DMD on the site, but even provided its own special sub-forum in Popular Games.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes