Fan Art [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
So, someone was asking in the other thread about Georgina and her hair.

I rendered a 'baseline' using Lystra, with a few tweaks to make her look a bit older, and I used Jolina textures because the Lystra textures were oddly colored...

Also, I used Christina hair, it looks like a close match, and might possibly be the right hair.

View attachment 178914

This feels to me like additional tweaks may be needed, or that Lystra might not be a good match, but it looks fairly close anyways.

Hopefully someone can figure out how Georgina is actually put together.
Thank you so much)

U

User_819112

I would like to add one little detail about D's hairstyle display.

When we apply standard hairstyle, the hair in the tail in two places looks unnatural as if broken. This - in General - does not spoil the overall picture, but it is quite noticeable. These places are highlighted with red rectangles in the picture:
Hair 1.png
The problem is not solved with the help of sliders in the "Shaping" tab.
I found one solution. It is simple but not very convenient. Maybe for someone this information will be useful. Here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thank all the guys who were looking for assets. Now everyone can have their own D :)

Expectation.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Siatin
Jun 30, 2017
I think i found the the Daz Assets of Rachel:

Body+Skin:
Eycolor: 01
Makeup: MU 01

Hair:
Hairstyle: 01

Breast: Big LUL :p

I think Mr.Dots used the asset almost with default settings (except for the breast)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sooo, Olivia.

I took another stab at trying to figure her out. So far, I haven't nailed down the skin texture, but as far as body shape, FWSA Jasmine (Renderosity) seems rather close...

Some additional adjustment will be needed, of course.

Edit: For Olivia. See this other post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-5036833

Graham (Olivia's Dad) is easy. He's Russell.

Last edited:
Reactions: User_819112

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Edit: ignore this post about Olivia. See this other post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-5036833

Original post:

Just a followup on Olivia.

I spent a few hours trying to dial her in, but am not happy with the results. i ended up making a rather distinguished looking Asian woman, and am starting again from a clean slate...

Anyways, i have interesting news about Olivia. Body wise, you can just use the Genesis 3 Female, with just a few minor adjustments. My suggestion for using Jasmine only tweaks the body slightly. I'm also having good luck using the 'youth' morph from growing up at 15% to dial in her height relative to Graham/Russell. This adjusts a few other things in the right direction as well.

Most people probably won't notice if you just use the 'default' G3F base body. The ass and boobs look about right, with maybe a small 'bump' to the prominence of the the araeolas and nipples.

BTW, it's not Vicky 7's textures. Her areaolas are too big.

The hair is Emilia hair. Just hide the left bangs in the Scene tab, and pick the hairstyle that moves all of the hair to the back. Hair color is slightly trickier, but using the hairbending choices it's doable (I'm still playing around with this).

The face is the hard part. There HAS to be a baseline face from another model somewhere that more closely matches Olivia's face. G3F isn't a bad start, but it isn't quite close enough.

Another issue is finding a suitable skin texture for Olivia. The 'default' Genesis 3 texture is actually rather close, but additional tweaks are needed. Maybe Skin Builder can get you there?

So, it'd be good to focus on the face structure and the skin texture. Olivia has thin eyebrows that angle upwards, and a mole about halfway between her belly button and right breast, and another mole toward the top of her left breast. Those would be the 'markers' I'd keep an eye out for when evaluating skin textures.

I spent about half the day yesterday checking out a BUNCH of Renderosity and Daz3D shop characters, as well as trying a bunch of skin textures that I have in my collection from acquisitions and purchases. Still looking....

Anyway, I had hoped to have Olivia's formula as a 'gift' to y'all for Christmas, but I guess Graham and what I've found out so far will have to do for now. Olivia is my other favorite character in DMD, and I'd have loved to have seen the story include more of Olivia and Graham (a foursome could be fun). I'll probably 'borrow' them for a frame or two in Enthralled, though, assuming that I can get a handle on Olivia's face.

What'd be most helpful to me is finding another model with a facial structure that's closest to Olivia (the body is dialed in separately from the head, and I think I've pretty much 'nailed' the body). Olivia's face looks deceptively simple, but it is unique...

So I'm open to suggestions if you have any, and hopefully my info is useful to you.
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: User_819112

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, at least she doesn't look like a distinguished Asian woman now...

Olivia_WIP1.jpg

Still not quite there yet r.e. Olivia, but this isn't far off...

There are a LOT of facial morphs going on here. It'd be easier to share the .duf, which I'll do at some point once I'm a bit happier with things.

Using Filia's skin textures for now, but they aren't a 100% match. Also added a slight tan (Wet and Tanned skins for Iray).

As for the body, still G3F, with some minor tweaks and a 10% reduction to the torso's width.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Does someone or the Creator can make something like this for each character.

Name:
Ethnicity:
Height:
Hair Color:
Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Virgin:
School:
Part-Time Job:
Hobbies:

kingcobra68

Jun 22, 2017
Just a followup on Olivia.

I spent a few hours trying to dial her in, but am not happy with the results. i ended up making a rather distinguished looking Asian woman, and am starting again from a clean slate...

Anyways, i have interesting news about Olivia. Body wise, you can just use the Genesis 3 Female, with just a few minor adjustments. My suggestion for using Jasmine only tweaks the body slightly. I'm also having good luck using the 'youth' morph from growing up at 15% to dial in her height relative to Graham/Russell. This adjusts a few other things in the right direction as well.

Most people probably won't notice if you just use the 'default' G3F base body. The ass and boobs look about right, with maybe a small 'bump' to the prominence of the the araeolas and nipples.

BTW, it's not Vicky 7's textures. Her areaolas are too big.

The hair is Emilia hair. Just hide the left bangs in the Scene tab, and pick the hairstyle that moves all of the hair to the back. Hair color is slightly trickier, but using the hairbending choices it's doable (I'm still playing around with this).

The face is the hard part. There HAS to be a baseline face from another model somewhere that more closely matches Olivia's face. G3F isn't a bad start, but it isn't quite close enough.

Another issue is finding a suitable skin texture for Olivia. The 'default' Genesis 3 texture is actually rather close, but additional tweaks are needed. Maybe Skin Builder can get you there?

So, it'd be good to focus on the face structure and the skin texture. Olivia has thin eyebrows that angle upwards, and a mole about halfway between her belly button and right breast, and another mole toward the top of her left breast. Those would be the 'markers' I'd keep an eye out for when evaluating skin textures.

I spent about half the day yesterday checking out a BUNCH of Renderosity and Daz3D shop characters, as well as trying a bunch of skin textures that I have in my collection from acquisitions and purchases. Still looking....

Anyway, I had hoped to have Olivia's formula as a 'gift' to y'all for Christmas, but I guess Graham and what I've found out so far will have to do for now. Olivia is my other favorite character in DMD, and I'd have loved to have seen the story include more of Olivia and Graham (a foursome could be fun). I'll probably 'borrow' them for a frame or two in Enthralled, though, assuming that I can get a handle on Olivia's face.

What'd be most helpful to me is finding another model with a facial structure that's closest to Olivia (the body is dialed in separately from the head, and I think I've pretty much 'nailed' the body). Olivia's face looks deceptively simple, but it is unique...

So I'm open to suggestions if you have any, and hopefully my info is useful to you.
;)
thanks this helps me quite bit let me know how it turns out on yours :)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
thanks this helps me quite bit let me know how it turns out on yours :)
Just a followup on the Emilia bangs. While I hid them before, they actually do get used in Olivia's renders.

Somehow they were morphed to where you see them in the 'sample' renders from the game, but I haven't hit on the 'magic combination' to move them up while sweeeping them in an arc to the side, without looking all raggedy at the ends...

Hopefully someone else figures out the morph sliders for that.

I'm on my seventh attempt at the moment. After you nudge morph sliders around a lot, things start falling out of place, so while you can 'cut and paste' the morphs and they may match, if you just use the percentages, well things look WAAAAAY different. So I'm trying to simplify the formula now, as I think I overcomplicated the morph approach.

In my last attempt (not shown) I had dialed in Victoria 7's face at 150%(!). Not sure if it helped or not, but it was an interesting approach anyways. Might be worth a look at least. While the 'limits' on morph sliders are generally there for a reason, sometimes you need to nudge things a bit more...

I think that the 'heart face, round face, square face, flatten face morphs are a good place to start, but there are a number of jaw and nose tweaks needed as well, not to mention the mouth and eyes...

The 'default' G3F eye shape is actually quite close, it's what happens when you are adjusting the brow, nose and cheeks that tends to nudge things out of place.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Original post:

@kingcobra68

Just a followup.

I'm having real good luck using Honor for G3F for the face, with 100% Victoria face also dialed in, and a few other minor adjustments:

I started by Loading Honor, then dialing out all of her body morphs then applying the ones I've been using
(start with G3F baseline):
15% Youth​
100% Youth Shape Narrow​
50% Sternum Width​
25% Areaolae Depth, Perk​
25% Nipples, Nipple Depth​
90% (-10%) Upper Chest, Lower Chest, Upper Abdomen, Lower Abdomen, Pelvis X-axis. In my mind Olivia is a thinner gal, others may disagree...​
Here's where I'm at so far with the face.​
OliviaDMD_HonorG3F_a_OhWee.jpg

The head morphs are mainly nudges, to get things closer into place. I dropped the eye size, then widened them, dropped the iris size 25% (this'll depend on the Iris you are using). The jaw requires a few significant adjustments, but not many actually. The nose and nostril flesh size are bumped up, and bulbous nose is also bumped up a bit. That and a slight adjustment to the nose and mouth height. The mouth was slightly open with both Honor and Victoria dialed in, so you can either try do dial that out, or just use the expression morphs to fix that. The mouth required a few 'slimming and widening' adjustments. Face depths (upper, middle, lower, eye depth) are tweaked sligbhtly, cheekbones nudged a bit, cheeks hollowed slightly, and lower face width is slimmed up a bit. Also nudged the face length and shortened the cranium height a bit.

So, in short, yeah a bit of additional nudging, but nothing too extreme percentage wise actually (unlike my previous tries).

I'm not QUITE there yet, but I feel real good about where I'm at right now.

Shown is Honor's skin textures, with some color tweaks, but obviously the brows are too thick. They do have the right curve though, so if nothing else I'd probably take the face texture into photoshop and thin the brows a bit. I still think there's another texture out there that'd be perfect...

I'm slowly figuring out the swept brow hair on Emilia's hair... I'll nail it someday!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Original post:

Found the skin textures for Olivia!

FWSA Teagan

The body for Teagan is different though, but that's not important, it's the skin textures you need. You'll need to tweak the tint colors of the skin, or use Skin Builder..,

The moles are all in the right place, and the araeolaes are the right color and size. Lips and eye iris colors are a bit off, but you have many many options there from other characters...

The brows are wrong, but skin builder might be able to help with that, or failing that, Photoshop...

Last edited:

kingcobra68

Jun 22, 2017
Found the skin textures for Olivia!

FWSA Teagan

The body for Teagan is different though, but that's not important, it's the skin textures you need. You'll need to tweak the tint colors of the skin, or use Skin Builder..,

The moles are all in the right place, and the araeolaes are the right color and size. Lips and eye iris colors are a bit off, but you have many many options there from other characters...

The brows are wrong, but skin builder might be able to help with that, or failing that, Photoshop...
thanks for the help and the right assets to use.:) Love your comic by the way keep it up maybe add some of girls pregnant :)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Original post:

Just a followup.

Head textures are also Teagan, except for the brows of course. So you'll need a brow builder of some sort to delete the current brows and put in new ones (Skin Builder's brows don't look quite right, but I may be doing them wrong). I do have some custom Teagan/Olivia head textures that I'll share in a bit...

Soooo close, and yet not quite...

Oliva_HonorTeaganG3F_OhWee_.jpg

If you look closely at the right cheek (in Daz, not in my render, they are subtle/hard to make out in my render), you'll see that Teagan's face (and body) freckles/moles match Olivia's.

It might just be the hair throwing me off (just can't quite work out the hair dials). I see Olivia but I don't see Olivia...

I'll play with this a bit more, than share the .duf I have, and see if anyone (like @f95zoneuser463 maybe, I still think his recreation of D is awesome!) can fine tune things...

Last edited:

kingcobra68

Jun 22, 2017
Just a followup.

Head textures are also Teagan, except for the brows of course. So you'll need a brow builder of some sort to delete the current brows and put in new ones (Skin Builder's brows don't look quite right, but I may be doing them wrong). I do have some custom Teagan/Olivia head textures that I'll share in a bit...

Soooo close, and yet not quite...

View attachment 209870

If you look closely at the right cheek (in Daz, not in my render, they are subtle/hard to make out in my render), you'll see that Teagan's face (and body) freckles/moles match Olivia's.

It might just be the hair throwing me off (just can't quite work out the hair dials). I see Olivia but I don't see Olivia...

I'll play with this a bit more, than share the .duf I have, and see if anyone (like @f95zoneuser463 maybe, I still think his recreation of D is awesome!) can fine tune things...
thanks this great all this helps a lot your awesome:)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
My rendering system died, so I won't be sharing my version of Olivia anytime soon. The SSD should still be intact, but I don't have an NVME enclosure currently, plus I'm now shopping for another system.

Don't know how long it'll take me to get back up to speed. At least a week...

Sorry guys!
:sick:

Sep 10, 2018
Not sure if this helps as some of the renders seem pretty close but someone ID'd D's base model as in another thread where they were searching for ID's on 8 different game characters.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I figured out a couple of things for CoCo.

Her hair is Rasta Tail Hair with Tail 5. The hair is in the Kerry bundle, which you may be able to find somewhere... Daz page is here:

Her tattoos (and maybe skin in general) comes from MRL Evalina. There's an entry in the Assets section for her:

Evalina's Daz page here:

She'll need a darker tan though...

As for the head and body, not sure yet. Dialing in Brianna for G3F part way doesn't look bad though (say 25% body, 50% head). The hair and the tattoos are the main thing with her.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fw-brianna-hd-for-genesis-3-female.30356/

Edit: I've been using GDN Luna for Coco's base skin. There may be a closer match, but I'm pretty happy with the Luna textures.
https://f95zone.to/threads/gdn-luna-for-genesis-3-female.20755/

Here's a pic I did recently featuring Coco...

Also, someone in the Fan Art thread shared another .duf for Elena. I haven't compared her to the one I did yet, but I wasn't entirely happy with mine...

@Testofreak_F95's Elena is here:

Elena uses default G3F skin btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold and fried