Fan Art [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

Jed Midnight

Nov 23, 2017
Hi All,

Thank you to everyone who has submitted something to this thread, it's been a real help to me. I have a few more items I would like to add:

D's footwear at start:
Cinema that you attend with D and Elena:
Diner with D:
Your office:

I'll let you know if I find anything else.

Enjoy :)

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hi! I'm new here.

I was looking arround to fin a way to make D but even using the settings her always something wasn't right like the nose when looking on the side, the jaw too square. Since that you guys had nailed Elena and Jenifer and they both was just standard characters using textures fromm other chars, I thought that maybe he did exactly the same thing with D. My surprise that it was the case. Basically she is an Genesis 3 character using youth morph at 50%, body and breasts adjusts.

Here I have rendered some images using some poses that was used on the game. Look how amazing is. I am uploading the original image extracted from the game and one rendered by myself.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hi! I'm new here.

I was looking arround to fin a way to make D but even using the settings her always something wasn't right like the nose when looking on the side, the jaw too square. Since that you guys had nailed Elena and Jenifer and they both was just standard characters using textures fromm other chars, I thought that maybe he did exactly the same thing with D. My surprise that it was the case. Basically she is an Genesis 3 character using youth morph at 50%, body and breasts adjusts.

Here I have rendered some images using some poses that was used on the game. Look how amazing is. I am uploading the original image extracted from the game and one rendered by myself.
Nice work! I added a link to your post in the OP.

Toby1899

Dec 20, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to this. And I don't know if I am right here.
I'm really into pubic hair. Is there any chance to make the girls "hairy"?

Thanks and best regards

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to this. And I don't know if I am right here.
I'm really into pubic hair. Is there any chance to make the girls "hairy"?

Thanks and best regards
Are you asking how to modify the models to do that? There are a number of products that provide this - they are generally tied to the specific genitalia that you use on the model.

works with the native Daz gens
works with the NGV8 gens
Basically, if you got to renderotica and search for "pubic" you'll find a number of options. Some, like the above, add to the geometry of your figure. Others, like are overlays for the textures.

If you're asking for people to do renders for you that way, that belongs over in the Fan Art thread...

Toby1899

Dec 20, 2017
Are you asking how to modify the models to do that? There are a number of products that provide this - they are generally tied to the specific genitalia that you use on the model.

works with the native Daz gens
works with the NGV8 gens
Basically, if you got to renderotica and search for "pubic" you'll find a number of options. Some, like the above, add to the geometry of your figure. Others, like are overlays for the textures.

If you're asking for people to do renders for you that way, that belongs over in the Fan Art thread...
So I can use this ingame also ? Or only for pictures?
Sorry never done something before.

Thanks for quick reply.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
So I can use this ingame also ? Or only for pictures?
Sorry never done something before.

Thanks for quick reply.
Hi! This material is only for use with Daz Studio wich is an 3d software ro create the images that you see here. Unfortunately you can't change it in game.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hi! This material is only for use with Daz Studio wich is an 3d software ro create the images that you see here. Unfortunately you can't change it in game.
Well, in theory you could, but what you'd have to do is rebuild individual shots, and then replace the images in the game. :) But to @Toby1899, the images are all pre-rendered by the artists, not rendered in real time as you play the game, so it isn't like you can make a change to a model and have it propagate all the way through the game. Doing real-time rendering takes a LOT more horsepower - that's the approach that The Twist or House Party takes, but they need significantly higher-end computers on which to play.

viena123

Dec 17, 2017
hey guys. I do not know if it's the right place to ask, but you know whats the dad model is ? the face ? thank you

ttt2

Oct 2, 2017
I forgot to upload the DUF file of my character.

I am using Headlights For Genesis 3 Female for she's nipples. So, when you load the character if Says that some files are missing, just go ahead and delete this 2 Figures.
Thank for your duf. and I made a little bit changes with the hip sizes

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Has anyone put everything together in one Mega/Google Drive download like they did the Big Brother assets?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I forgot to upload the DUF file of my character.

I am using Headlights For Genesis 3 Female for she's nipples. So, when you load the character if Says that some files are missing, just go ahead and delete this 2 Figures.
Thank you for this great research and sharing your .duf file!

Something to note for anyone trying to use this .duf, it seems to have lots of dependencies beyond the standard G3F and youth morph+adjustments - I needed all of these to make the .duf load without errors:

Genesis 3 Female Body Morphs
G3F Natural Hi
Headlights for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
HFS Fantasy Shapes for Genesis 3 Bundle
Natural Hi-Low & Private G3F
New Genitalia for Victoria 7
Real Life Breasts for G3F
Stereo Love G3F Genesis 3 Female
Wet and Tanned Skins for Genesis 3
Tan Lines for Genesis 3 Female and Victoria 7

Seems some of these might not be needed - like, the skin ones if we are using Lilja materials. But, I don't know Daz well enough to say. May try to experiment and see if this can be simplified.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aeroflux63

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I kind of learned Daz3D just for this game :) .

Taking the prior work from przewodo, I am still tweaking things - her head needs slight adjustments and so do her hair and skin tones. I am making her butt bigger to match the game, but I think the shape Mr. Dots uses is artificial and would rather keep it like this or at least make it more naturally bigger.

Two different render environments, trying to get the hang of this.