Fan Art [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Ok, I found a game using the same model as D. It's called "Man of the House" and seems to be a game like Big Brother (same male character even!). The girl in question is called Ashley and besides her haircolor, skin and make-up being different, it's basically the same model.

Guess all that's left is to actually find which Daz model it is... well, at least I'm now pretty sure one exists ;-)
The model used for D has already been posted here ;)
Check page 2 of this thread

janlul007

Aug 11, 2017
The model used for D has already been posted here ;)
Check page 2 of this thread
You really think another game developer took the exact same combination of morphs and just ended up with a 100% body and face match for D ?
I think it's a Daz model that has the body and face like D and the developers just changed skin, hair, clothes and stuff...

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
I had a shot at it, as always its not exact but it seems pretty decent.

Most of the resources were already found but I'll list what I used in this anyway.

Genesis 3 Female as base and skin as Jennifer has the same freckles as Elena. The OOT Cathy Hair Base Color 08. Caitlin morph to 70% and the Age Preset Young Teen from Growing Up. From Instant Makeup, Eyeliner first option black at 35% opacity, Eyeshadow first option 10 5 0 RGB for all bands at 5% 5% and 15% opacity from top to bottom and Lips first option 189 106 85 RGB for all bands at 100% opacity. Arabella 7 Eyes 01, but obviously any eyes with about the right eye color would do.
ok, so with all that I put this together to test it...
DMD Jen 001.png
i'll play around with it some more...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
You really think another game developer took the exact same combination of morphs and just ended up with a 100% body and face match for D ?
I think it's a Daz model that has the body and face like D and the developers just changed skin, hair, clothes and stuff...
The actual D model appears based on a combination of Filia and Lilja, but then definitely has had some tweaks done to it. The character in Man Of The House looks like she might be an unmodified Lilja, but obviously with the same hair as D. Hard to tell without close-ups.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
question, when you say "first option", do you mean you left the slider on zero or one click to the right?
From Instant Makeup, Eyeliner first option black at 35% opacity, Eyeshadow first option 10 5 0 RGB for all bands at 5% 5% and 15% opacity from top to bottom and Lips first option 189 106 85 RGB for all bands at 100% opacity. Arabella 7 Eyes 01, but obviously any eyes with about the right eye color would do.
also, thanks to Arabella having a "Pro" bundle I d/l'ed 1.2Gb just for an eye colour! so now my daz add on folder is at 250Gb. lol cuz why the hell not. prolly never use anything else ever, but.... meh, I have it if I ever feel the need....

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Ok, I found a game using the same model as D. It's called "Man of the House" and seems to be a game like Big Brother (same male character even!). The girl in question is called Ashley and besides her haircolor, skin and make-up being different, it's basically the same model.

Guess all that's left is to actually find which Daz model it is... well, at least I'm now pretty sure one exists ;-)
This isn't the game I posted about, that has exactly the same D in it. Nice find of another similar character, tho.

janlul007

Aug 11, 2017
The actual D model appears based on a combination of Filia and Lilja, but then definitely has had some tweaks done to it. The character in Man Of The House looks like she might be an unmodified Lilja, but obviously with the same hair as D. Hard to tell without close-ups.
You appear to be right about the character in Man Of The House, the face DOES look more Lilja...
I think I'll end my search for the "one" character.
On another note: if you apply some 'The Girl 7' to the body of D (like 50%, depends on if you used the youth morphs), the proportions seem to be quite accurate. Just throwing it out there ;)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, every time I see this model's face, I keep thinking 'Older D'. Or maybe D's sister...

Obviously the body is all wrong, but the face keeps sticking with me. Might just be the Rochelle Ponytail Hair that's drawing me into the face though...

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
DAMN, beautiful model! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
The Rochelle hair sure does it's thing reminding us of D.
She could surely be a sister of hers, but it would be funny if she uses the same hairdo as D looool.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Followup:

So, I am reasonably certain that Elena's face uses Abby's shape (again, thanks to Cirro84 for nailing that one!) with Emilia hair. Abby's baseline head shape, with some additional adjustments, is dialing in quite nicely. I'm not there yet, but but yeah...

View attachment 16009

HOWEVER, there is almost certainly another skin texture in play. Elena's eyelashes are positioned slightly above and below the edge of the eyelids, and then there are the freckles along the bottom of the jaw.

I scanned through the Genesis 3 female models, but didn't spot the texture. I'd suggest looking for the two freckles on the left side of the chin (one is very light) and the three freckles to the right of the chin.

As far as the list of face morphs I used to get to this point (note that a number of these are automatically adjusted by the Abby slider. Also, I'm thinking Eye Size needs to shrink slightly, as I'm study the pics side by side):

Head:
VW Abby Head: 100.0%
Teen Josie 7 Head: 60.0%
Teen Josie 7 Face Slim: 100.0%
Nose:
Ridge width (purple): 1.0
Gray sliders:
Nose tip height: -20.0%
Nose width: -20.0%(?)
Nostrils depth: 1.00
Nostrils width: 0.2 (adjust left and right by .4)​
Red sliders:
Nostril wing depth: -75.0%
Nostril wing height: 75.0%
Nostril wing size 41.1%
Nostril wing width: 2.0%​
Sky blue sliders:
Nose bridge style low: 100.0%
Nose wing upper height: 100.0%​
Magenta sliders:
MW-BridgeMidHeight: 100.0%
MW-NostrilDepthL/R: -25.0%
Mouth:
Gray sliders:
Mouth width: -25.0%​
Red sliders:
Lip Depth Lower: -25.0%
Lip Depth Upper: -44.0%
Lip Width Lower: -65.0%
Lip Width Upper: 2.2%
Lip Contour HD: 100.0%
Mouth Realism HD: 89.9%​
Sky blue sliders:
Lip Upper Outer Curves A: 80.0%
Eyes:
Gray sliders:
Eyelids Bottom In Height: 1.00
Eyelids Bottom Out Height: 1.00
Eyelids Top In Height: -0.50
Eyelids Top Out Height: -0.50
Eyes Iris Correction: -25.0%
Eyes Iris Size: -50.0%
Eyes Puffy Lower: 25.0%​
Pink sliders:
Teen Josie 7 Iris: 60.0%
Teen Josie 7 Lashes: 60.0%​
Red sliders:
Crows Feet HD: 1.0%
Eyelids Lower Crease HD: 75.0%
Eyes Angled: 10.0%
Eyes Angled Inner: 27.0%
Eyes Angled Outer: 27.0%
Eyes Pupils Dilate: 13.0%​
Sky blue sliders:
Eyes Lower Middle A: 100.0%
Eyes Lower Middle B: 100.0%​

Face:
Red sliders:
Brow lateral Prominence HD: 18.8%
Brow Superciiliary Arch HD: 41.9%
Cheekbones Arch Size HD: 9.3%
Cheekbones Depression HD: 41.0%
Cheekbones Size: -62.0%
Cheekbones Thin: 18.2%
Cheeks Depth: ? (-25%?)
Cheeks Size: 47.0%
Cheeks Slack HD: 42.0%
Chin Cleft HD: 23.0%
Chin Crease Fill: -7.4%
Chin Crease HD: 43.4%
Chin Depth: ? (25%?)
Chin Width: ? (50%?)
Jaw Angle: ?
Jaw Corner Width: ? (-50%?)
Jaw Curve: ? (-10%?)
Jaw Define: ? (+10%?)
Jaw Height: ? (+50%?)
Jaw Size: ?(-35%?)

Jaw Slack HD: 6.0%
Jawline Depth: -1.3%
Marionette Lines HD: 19.0%
Under Mouth Slack HD: 13.0%
Temples Narrow: 6.2%​
Sky blue sliders:
Cheeks Young: 25.0%
Jaw Corner Width(Alt): -50%
Face Length: 75.0%

There, those are the settings I'm seeing right now. As to the morph packs and such I have (you may not need all of these, but definitely the last one):

Genesis 3 Female Body Morph Resource Kit 4
Genesis 3 Female Head Morph Resource Kit 2
Genesis 3 Female Body Morph Resource Kit
Genesis 3 Female Head Morph Kit
200 Plus - Head and Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Female​

There, that should get the Elena discussion rolling!

Congratulations Man!

your girl got more real and hotter than the original man!

You earned more one friend!

Reactions: Jeancul

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
uh oh, looks like daz3dfree is gone. errbody gonna have to start paying for assets again
Nope Man!

there are other free sites, but the file servers are only allowed to download in the free account with 50 Kbps! for example the one here!

;):cool:

Reactions: virgo

Ernie80

Jun 8, 2017
Anybody willing to share their Daz3d saves containing the girls?
If you have the right assets loaded up in your library the right girl would appear instantly...

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
found some pieces I was looking for for some new renders but,
some questions...

where we at with tracking down Jennifer model?
and
im gonna ask in the various threads, does anyone know if anybody makes a "That Pool" environment/scene/whatever? ive looked around and have found lots of pools(of course) but have not found "That Pool". if anybody is aware, please point me in its direction.
and and...
I swear some months ago I saw a outfit or character for wonder women(guess i should clarify, it was more like the new movie outfit). well, as close as can be with out straight up breaking a bunch of copyright laws. looked around on daz and a few other site i haunt but cant find it. was it a fever dream? again, if anyone has seen it as well, gimme a shout. (or tell me im crazy and to lay off the acid...)

*PS: if you dont know what "That Pool" is, google it :)
Working on finding it, if it exists. will let you know by PM if I manage to find it

Kerr Avon

Nov 8, 2017
found some pieces I was looking for for some new renders but,
some questions...

where we at with tracking down Jennifer model?
and
im gonna ask in the various threads, does anyone know if anybody makes a "That Pool" environment/scene/whatever? ive looked around and have found lots of pools(of course) but have not found "That Pool". if anybody is aware, please point me in its direction.
and and...
I swear some months ago I saw a outfit or character for wonder women(guess i should clarify, it was more like the new movie outfit). well, as close as can be with out straight up breaking a bunch of copyright laws. looked around on daz and a few other site i haunt but cant find it. was it a fever dream? again, if anyone has seen it as well, gimme a shout. (or tell me im crazy and to lay off the acid...)

*PS: if you dont know what "That Pool" is, google it :)

There is a close copy of "That Pool" on sharecg.com, by hideout. search for pool. The door at the end is a bit out of proportion, but it clearly intended to be the pool you are after.

Reactions: Morpheus668