Fan Art [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Here's an Elena I pieced together. ...
pretty much all I did was load a stock gen 3 female, added hair, scrolled down till i found the teen Josie 7 slider and cranked it over to 70%. and mine looks exactly as his does. ...
Interesting to watch what you found, Anton and Dead. So I may be right and dev did not invest that much time and effort into npcs for sidequests. Wouldn't be silly but smart, as dev can concentrate on other aspects of the game. They just don't show up too often...

A model very close to Allie appeared in a year prior game (smaller breasts) so i'm inclined to agree the recipe might be simpler.
Poly, do you happen to remember the name of that game? Maybe post a screenie. I think I did see that asset in another game, too. :)

Edit: You're right Anton, praise where praise belongs to. So tyvm @DeadNorDying for first pointing this out. I stand corrected. XD
Edit 2: I'm not performing too well today it seems... Need more coffee.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadNorDying

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Interesting to watch what you found Anton. So I may be right and dev did not invest that much time and effort into npcs for sidequests. Wouldn't be silly but smart, as dev can concentrate on other aspects of the game. They just don't show up too often...

Poly, do you happen to remember the name of that game? Maybe post a screenie. I think I did see that asset in another game, too. :)
I meant to say I couldn't remember in my post. If i do remember correctly it was a year before DMD and it was abandoned, or completed at that time. If I had ever updated the game, I would have seen it again, but no.
Also iirc she was not the main character, just a side dish, so probably not in any preview screenshots.
I don't do blondes... If her hair was any other color, I could quote her lines in the game from memory, but blondes are invisible to me.

Reactions: Cirro84

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@DeadNorDying seeing that you have such an eye in identifying all those clothes, I wonder if you figured what hair is Mom using :p

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
Id love to make some more poses and fun, but im not in the mood to spend 50$ on it... is there an other way?

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
I meant to say I couldn't remember in my post. If i do remember correctly it was a year before DMD and it was abandoned, or completed at that time. If I had ever updated the game, I would have seen it again, but no.
Also iirc she was not the main character, just a side dish, so probably not in any preview screenshots.
I don't do blondes... If her hair was any other color, I could quote her lines in the game from memory, but blondes are invisible to me.
A model very close to Allie appeared in a year prior game (smaller breasts) so i'm inclined to agree the recipe might be simpler.
Allie, huh? You mean Allie from "Super Powered?"

slut_friendly.png

Or did I mis-read things? I think this Allie is based upon Teen Josie 6 and even may be stock Teen Josie 6.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Allie, huh? You mean Allie from "Super Powered?"

View attachment 23660

Or did I mis-read things? I think this Allie is based upon Teen Josie 6 and even may be stock Teen Josie 6.
i-see-dead-people-you-must-be-new-here.jpg

Allie was the original name of the Daughter in DMD. Her father's name was Lou.
In later versions of the game, to accommodate self-inserters, players were given the option to use their own name, instead of playing as Lou, and instead of calling Lou's daughter Allie, they were allowed to give her a name. But she will always be Allie to me, and he will always be Lou.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Now recently, for some reason, D's hair is making those markings on her forehead when testing render
2017-10-01 14_36_03.jpg

While she doesn't while modeling
2017-10-01 14_36_14.jpg

any idea what might be causing that?

Reactions: Catwashere

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Now recently, for some reason, D's hair is making those markings on her forehead when testing render

While she doesn't while modeling
any idea what might be causing that?
There are some subtle interactions between the skullcap of the hair and the head. There are adjustments on the hair that will correct that. As I recall, I have to dial in the forehead adjustment and the cheek adjustment on the hair by negative 5-10%

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
There are some subtle interactions between the skullcap of the hair and the head. There are adjustments on the hair that will correct that. As I recall, I have to dial in the forehead adjustment and the cheek adjustment on the hair by negative 5-10%
Got it. Thanks man!!

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
found some pieces I was looking for for some new renders but,
some questions...

where we at with tracking down Jennifer model?
and
im gonna ask in the various threads, does anyone know if anybody makes a "That Pool" environment/scene/whatever? ive looked around and have found lots of pools(of course) but have not found "That Pool". if anybody is aware, please point me in its direction.
and and...
I swear some months ago I saw a outfit or character for wonder women(guess i should clarify, it was more like the new movie outfit). well, as close as can be with out straight up breaking a bunch of copyright laws. looked around on daz and a few other site i haunt but cant find it. was it a fever dream? again, if anyone has seen it as well, gimme a shout. (or tell me im crazy and to lay off the acid...)

*PS: if you dont know what "That Pool" is, google it :)

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
found some pieces I was looking for for some new renders but,
some questions...

and
im gonna ask in the various threads, does anyone know if anybody makes a "That Pool" environment/scene/whatever? ive looked around and have found lots of pools(of course) but have not found "That Pool". if anybody is aware, please point me in its direction.
and and...
I swear some months ago I saw a outfit or character for wonder women. well, as close as can be with out straight up breaking a bunch of copyright laws. looked around on daz and a few other site i haunt but cant find it. was it a fever dream? again, if anyone has seen it as well, gimme a shout. (or tell me im crazy and to lay off the acid...)

*PS: if you dont know what "That Pool" is, google it :)
There are a lot of WW costumes
mod_screenshot1111-jpg.19686.jpg

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
ive seen that one.
guess i should clarify, it was more like the new movie outfit.
I would have saw it either at daz site or dazfree site... but it twas awhile ago.
and now looking for it is a pain as its not called WW for obv reasons...

DeadNorDying

Sep 23, 2017
I had a shot at it, as always its not exact but it seems pretty decent.

Jen.jpg

Most of the resources were already found but I'll list what I used in this anyway.

Genesis 3 Female as base and skin as Jennifer has the same freckles as Elena. The OOT Cathy Hair Base Color 08. Caitlin morph to 70% and the Age Preset Young Teen from Growing Up. From Instant Makeup, Eyeliner first option black at 35% opacity, Eyeshadow first option 10 5 0 RGB for all bands at 5% 5% and 15% opacity from top to bottom and Lips first option 189 106 85 RGB for all bands at 100% opacity. Arabella 7 Eyes 01, but obviously any eyes with about the right eye color would do.

janlul007

Aug 11, 2017
Ok, I found a game using the same model as D. It's called "Man of the House" and seems to be a game like Big Brother (same male character even!). The girl in question is called Ashley and besides her haircolor, skin and make-up being different, it's basically the same model.

Guess all that's left is to actually find which Daz model it is... well, at least I'm now pretty sure one exists ;-)