Fan Art [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
just comming to this thread to ask about Elena and I see this. :)

just tried this and... looks damn good.

edit: removed my prior comment about skin/freckles as looking closer (which i really shoulda done in the first place) they match!
Yeah, I do feel like the default skin is slightly altered some how though as it looks a bit darker in the game.
Seriously guys, take a look at this product for your freckles needs:

I talked about it here in this post:

You can choose which 'freckle clusters' you want to apply, and as I pointed out in that post I'm seeing some matching in one or more of the patterns.

Darkening Elena's skin actually isn't all that hard. Just use the surfaces tab and experiment with the colors there. Going darker is easy. It's lightening that's the pain...

As for DeadNorDying's stab at Elena, WELL DONE!

Reactions: Catwashere

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Here's an Elena I pieced together.

View attachment 22347

Default Genesis 3 Female model/skin

morph at about 70%

Pretty sure the chin and breasts are not exact so it could be a different morph or some extra morphs, but it seems pretty close.
Nice!!.
Btw, when you say morph at 70%, which one specifically are you referring to?

Also, to everyone that's making art involving sex, which genitalia are you using?
I have this one, which doesn't give many options to customize
2017-09-24 13_58_42.jpg

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Nice!!.
Btw, when you say morph at 70%, which one specifically are you referring to?

Also, to everyone that's making art involving sex, which genitalia are you using?
I have this one, which doesn't give many options to customize
View attachment 22429
I've been using that same genitalia with some morphs that Sledgehammer (I think) sells on Renderotica. That being said, I've just started using the New Gens for Victoria 8 there - they work for G3F figures as well, and there are also controls for them on RE.

Reactions: LP83

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I've been using that same genitalia with some morphs that Sledgehammer (I think) sells on Renderotica. That being said, I've just started using the New Gens for Victoria 8 there - they work for G3F figures as well, and there are also controls for them on RE.
Perfect, I'll dig into that!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Here's an Elena I pieced together.
Pretty sure the chin and breasts are not exact so it could be a different morph or some extra morphs, but it seems pretty close.
That is really good. Question, though - are you absolutely sure it's the default Genesis 3 skin? The eyebrows don't look like the base G3F.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
pretty much all I did was load a stock gen 3 female, added the hair, scrolled down till i found the teen Josie 7 slider and cranked it over to 70%. and mine looks exactly as his does.
so maybe the TJ7 slider changed it?
and the freckles line up perfect.
though, one thing, where OhWee said
Darkening Elena's skin actually isn't all that hard. Just use the surfaces tab and experiment with the colors there. Going darker is easy. It's lightening that's the pain...
which colour am i playing with??????

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
pretty much all I did was load a stock gen 3 female, added the hair, scrolled down till i found the teen Josie 7 slider and cranked it over to 70%. and mine looks exactly as his does.
so maybe the TJ7 slider changed it?
and the freckles line up perfect.
though, one thing, where OhWee said

which colour am i playing with??????
The first one (Base color/Diffuse Color). You may not need to darken much, just take your time and creep up to the skin tone you want. I tried the red/yellow range, all I can say is experiment as each base skin tone is different. Base color will give you the most immediate results.

If you want to get fancy, you can also experiment with the translucency color and reflectence tint. Again, baby steps here.

If you want to get more technical, here's a guide:

Also this one (interesting info here):

There are a number of other guides on this. It all depends on how 'realistic' you want to get.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: DeadNorDying

DeadNorDying

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks OhWee.

LP83 the morph I was talking about is the Teen Josie 7 slider under the Shaping tab with Genesis 3 Female model selected, obviously you'll need to have the Teen Josie 7 content for it to show up. The morph isn't exactly like it is in the game but I feel it'd be hard to tell the difference without direct comparison.

About the default Genesis 3 skin it does appear to be the right skin as it has exactly the same freckles and such but it does seem lighter then whats in the game, I don't know if that's just the way I'm rendering it or what but OhWee has already linked some advice on how to get the skin darker so you could probably mess around with those settings to get it right.

Main panties that Daughter and Elena wear are the but with the colors tweaked.

What hair model is used when Daughter doesn't have her hair up? i.e. in the shower?
I think the hair might be if you look at some of the example images a few seem to match up.

Reactions: LP83 and Shinita

janlul007

Aug 11, 2017
@DeadNorDying, I think you made a great discovery.
Here's my render of Elena (base G3 + Teen Josie 7 @ 70%), with an added tan from the Go Wet! Bundle...
DmD-Elena-01.png

Since this is such a basic variation on Teen Josie 7, I wonder if D might actually be easier to create too ?!
Trying to get D perfect by tinkering with every possible Morph out there might be overkill.

(I wonder if @BuScHi , who posted in the Fan Art thread has a simple solution...)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Here's my render of Elena (base G3 + Teen Josie 7 @ 70%), with an added tan from the Go Wet! Bundle...
View attachment 22878

Since this is such a basic variation on Teen Josie 7, I wonder if D might actually be easier to create too ?!
Trying to get D perfect by tinkering with every possible Morph out there might be overkill.

(I wonder if @BuScHi , who posted in the Fan Art thread has a simple solution...)
For D you have Rich's post in the 2nd page of this thread, you'll get a pretty accurate D following his steps

janlul007

Aug 11, 2017
For D you have Rich's post in the 2nd page of this thread, you'll get a pretty accurate D following his steps
While it's fairly close to D using the steps by Rich, both the face and body need more tinkering in my opinion.
I tried getting close using Josie 8 (didn't own Josie 7 at the time), but every method I've seen here involves way more tinkering than just moving a slider to 70% and adding hair.
Since Mr. Dots is using such a simple method to create Elena (pretty important character in DmD), I just suspect D to be more simple to create...
(and I might be wrong about that :))

Reactions: LP83

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Yeah hehee. Seems he went a little more creative with D alone lol

BuScHi

Sep 24, 2017
here is my currently setting for D
i've so much work at the moment so i doesnt posted it yesterday.
i hope i can help with this... Settings.jpg

Reactions: MONYXXX35

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
For those involved, I'd love to have a better handle on some of the clothes involved. (I'm really bad at identifying them...)

DeadNorDying

Sep 23, 2017
For those involved, I'd love to have a better handle on some of the clothes involved. (I'm really bad at identifying them...)
Here's a few I've found that look about right.

References to where they are in game with the links

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Here's a few I've found that look about right.

References to where they are in game with the links
You are so completely awesome!!! Thank you!!! When I get a moment, I'm going to push this information up to the OP. (Crediting you.)

I so completely suck at figuring this stuff out... LOL

DeadNorDying

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks Rich. Here's a few more.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
View attachment 22878

A model very close to Allie appeared in a year prior game (smaller breasts) so i'm inclined to agree the recipe might be simpler.