Fan Art [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
LOL. Except that she hasn't gotten to that part in the story....
(sarcasm on)
We'll all be dead by the time Mr. Dots gets around to that part of the story...
(milk it for all it's worth, Mr. Dots!)
(/sarcasm)

We need our fix in the meantime, man! Heck, any red blooded male would bang D in a second, I'm sure you can come up with something...

Reactions: Cirro84

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
Your caption sums up the DMD storyline up to this point so well! I'd be afraid of that monster cock too if I were her...
You should post this in the fan renders thread if you haven't already!
You're right, it's done :)

Reactions: Krull

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, this one isn't quite ready for the Fan Renders thread, but I'll share it here. I need to rework a couple of things, namely the facial expression and the 'double nod'. I needed to get comfortable with the aniblocks thing, so enjoy!

Hopefully this will help tide some of y'all over until the next update(s).

I recommend playing at half speed for optimum results...

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and Rich

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@Rich
Thx to your AWESOME walkthru, I managed to somehow get D made, and will render a pic soon (btw, this is the 1st time I seriously tinker with DAZ LOL

still, I hit some roadblocks.

For example, I couldn't set any of these parameters since they don't appear to me. Dunno If i'm missing something

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Youth morph worked ok, same with breasts.

Any help would be great!

Last edited:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
@Rich
Thx to your AWESOME walkthru, I managed to somehow get D made, and will render a pic soon (btw, this is the 1st time I seriously tinker with DAZ LOL

still, I hit some roadblocks.

For example, I couldn't set any of these parameters since they don't appear to me. Dunno If i'm missing something

Youth morph worked ok, same with breasts.

Any help would be great!
Filia is a character. If you haven't bought (or "obtained") her, then you won't have the setting. (And she's based on Sunny , so you actually need both.)

If you do have her, in the Shaping tab, you can expand Face selection ("Filia" is the top-level in the file I was working on), and it'll be in the column on the right. Fastest way to find a particular setting is to type part of its name into the "filter text" box:

shot.png

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

but I still can't get any option in the face selection :/
Not sure what I'm doing wrong.. darnit

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017

but I still can't get any option in the face selection :/
Not sure what I'm doing wrong.. darnit
It looks like you're looking in the "Content" panel. What I was showing you was in the "Shaping" pane - different window.

Menu: Window > Panes > Shaping

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
It looks like you're looking in the "Content" panel. What I was showing you was in the "Shaping" pane - different window.

Menu: Window > Panes > Shaping
I know lol. Was just showing that both figures are installed in DAZ.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@ LP83 there's a chance you may be missing a necessary morph pack. I think Rich listed off his other morph packs...

You may be able to work around this with the morph packs you have, of course, but Lilja/Filia/Sunny should get you in the ballpark at least.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@ LP83 there's a chance you may be missing a necessary morph pack. I think Rich listed off his other morph packs...

You may be able to work around this with the morph packs you have, of course, but Lilja/Filia/Sunny should get you in the ballpark at least.
I installed everything he has listed there, as I tried to follow the walkthrough as is, but I'll recheck for sure!
Without whatever missing pack there is, I managed to get a decent Daughter still.

DeadNorDying

Sep 23, 2017
Here's an Elena I pieced together.

Elena.jpg

Default Genesis 3 Female model/skin

morph at about 70%

Pretty sure the chin and breasts are not exact so it could be a different morph or some extra morphs, but it seems pretty close.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Main panties that Daughter and Elena wear are the but with the colors tweaked.

What hair model is used when Daughter doesn't have her hair up? i.e. in the shower?

Reactions: Cirro84

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Here's an Elena I pieced together.

View attachment 22347

Default Genesis 3 Female model/skin

morph at about 70%

Pretty sure the chin and breasts are not exact so it could be a different morph or some extra morphs, but it seems pretty close.
just comming to this thread to ask about Elena and I see this. :)

just tried this and... looks damn good.

edit: removed my prior comment about skin/freckles as looking closer (which i really shoulda done in the first place) they match!

DeadNorDying

Sep 23, 2017
just comming to this thread to ask about Elena and I see this. :)

just tried this and... looks damn good.

edit: removed my prior comment about skin/freckles as looking closer (which i really shoulda done in the first place) they match!
Yeah, I do feel like the default skin is slightly altered some how though as it looks a bit darker in the game.