Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

OhWee

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
When you say D is very short what would you estimate her real life height to be in game
Ingame? Definitely less than 5 feet tall. How much less I don't know, but I trust the dimensions of the D model I use that was shared earlier in this thread. It looks right to me. Checking that model with the measuring stick I linked earlier, it shows 4'10"

About 7" of that is boobies... :angel:

OhWee

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Hi!
How can I reduce the size of the main character's chest?
There are morph dials in Daz Studio that do that. They are usually part of various morph packages (in this case, if you are using one of the models here, you'd need Genesis 3 Female morphs).

You can make anything from subtle to radical adjustments using the morph sliders. Also, you can 'mix and match' multiple girls to come up with something different, although if you go too hog wild with mixing gals, things start to look weird...

Feb 27, 2018
There are morph dials in Daz Studio that do that. They are usually part of various morph packages (in this case, if you are using one of the models here, you'd need Genesis 3 Female morphs).

You can make anything from subtle to radical adjustments using the morph sliders. Also, you can 'mix and match' multiple girls to come up with something different, although if you go too hog wild with mixing gals, things start to look weird...
Thank you! I hope, google will help me...

OhWee

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, some of those morph kits may be in the Art Assets section of this forum, if you are looking for options...

Most are available through the Daz3D site, plus there are a few free morph collections/packages on Renderosity and ShareCG. (Look up Sickleyield Morphs)

OhWee

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
So, someone was asking in the other thread about Georgina and her hair.

I rendered a 'baseline' using Lystra, with a few tweaks to make her look a bit older, and I used Jolina textures because the Lystra textures were oddly colored...

Also, I used Christina hair, it looks like a close match, and might possibly be the right hair.

Lystra_Georgina_ChristinaHa.jpg

This feels to me like additional tweaks may be needed, or that Lystra might not be a good match, but it looks fairly close anyways.

Hopefully someone can figure out how Georgina is actually put together.

Sep 30, 2017
So, someone was asking in the other thread about Georgina and her hair.

I rendered a 'baseline' using Lystra, with a few tweaks to make her look a bit older, and I used Jolina textures because the Lystra textures were oddly colored...

Also, I used Christina hair, it looks like a close match, and might possibly be the right hair.

View attachment 178914

This feels to me like additional tweaks may be needed, or that Lystra might not be a good match, but it looks fairly close anyways.

Hopefully someone can figure out how Georgina is actually put together.
Thank you so much)

Aug 13, 2018
I would like to add one little detail about D's hairstyle display.

When we apply standard hairstyle, the hair in the tail in two places looks unnatural as if broken. This - in General - does not spoil the overall picture, but it is quite noticeable. These places are highlighted with red rectangles in the picture:
Hair 1.png
The problem is not solved with the help of sliders in the "Shaping" tab.
I found one solution. It is simple but not very convenient. Maybe for someone this information will be useful. Here it is:
1. Put the character in a standard pose. Apply hair.

2. Click on the hair right mouse button and select "Fit hair to...". In the window that appears, select "None". Get something like this:
Hair 2.png
Depending on the height of your model, her hair may be further or closer to the head. I use the model that przewodo made (thanks to him for that).

3. Now the hair should be lowered along the Y-axis and can be slightly moved along the Z-axis. All movements are approximate. The X-axis remains unchanged. Values:

"Parameters" tab / Rochelle Ponytail Hair /
Y translate / Value near -8
Z translate / Value 0.32

And again example on the picture:
Hair 3.png

4. When the hair will be in place they will need to adjust. Here are the values:

"Shaping" tab / Rochelle Ponytail Hair /
Adjust-ForeheadDepth / Value -58%
Adjust-ForeheadWidth / Value -67%
Adjust-HeadSize1 / Value 122% (to set a value greater than 100%, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the slider / Parameter Settings / Uncheck the "use limits" option).

End result:
Hair 4.png
It can be seen that the hair became smoother.

5. Now once again click on the hair right mouse button and select "Change Parent..." / Head / Accept.

Of course for other models the values will be different, but the principle is clear.
I thank all the guys who were looking for assets. Now everyone can have their own D :)

Expectation.png

Last edited: