VN Ren'Py Date a Live: Shattered Memories [Halloween Version Part 2] [urimusha]

Urimusha

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2023
As long as we get kurumi footjob its all good, or bootjob, either one is fine
Next part will have Kurumi, kinda wanted to dedicate more time to her Hscenes, I wanted to release all the event but... kinda had people waiting too much so decided to split it, also Kurumi will be more dominant so expect the footjob and probably other stuff regarding her stepping on you

Reactions: Zemax

Urimusha

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2023
At least this looks interesting, different the other Date A Live Parody crap
Yeah... not gonna lie, I don't even feel threaten by them, if you ask the uploader I have changed the game like 3 or 4 times by now, kinda want to deliver something that people can say I'm working hard and putting some love into this, for now I'm happy the way it is now and I will start making small improvements to new content as I go

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zemax

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
Next part will have Kurumi, kinda wanted to dedicate more time to her Hscenes, I wanted to release all the event but... kinda had people waiting too much so decided to split it, also Kurumi will be more dominant so expect the footjob and probably other stuff regarding her stepping on you
ty, could we also get that with adult natsumi, she has almost no foot art of any kind, so would be nice to get some foot stuff for her

Urimusha

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2023
ty, could we also get that with adult natsumi, she has almost no foot art of any kind, so would be nice to get some foot stuff for her
Yeah I don't see why not but that would be on the main game so til later, gotta finish the side story first

Urimusha

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2023
Any plans for a gallery?
Working on it, next update will have way more stuff like gallery, choices, a menu where you can select which is gonna be the next girl to resue, an option to change angle on sex scenes, etc however right now I'm working on improving the animations themselves like shown , also feel free to join the discord I'm way active there and most of the times I give updates on what I'm working on

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
Working on it, next update will have way more stuff like gallery, choices, a menu where you can select which is gonna be the next girl to resue, an option to change angle on sex scenes, etc however right now I'm working on improving the animations themselves like shown , also feel free to join the discord I'm way active there and most of the times I give updates on what I'm working on
Link?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Date a Live: Shattered Memories [Halloween Version Part 2] [urimusha]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DateALiveShatteredMemories-HVP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

FairReviewer

Dec 30, 2019
That's an idea, i can probably make it a choice, I mean if by lesbian you mean just them randomly wanting to sex each other then no it won't happen, I might try making scenes where they kiss mid-scene while doing something naughty to Shido but it will be always regarding Shido, I want to stick to anime so yeah
May be late on this, but speaking as a fan of the series...

It may be an unpopular opinion around here, but I like seeing my girls getting it on with each other. As long as it's just within the harem, it's okay. There's a difference between poly and NTR, and I feel like people don't get that.

In canon some of the girls are close with each other. Namely the Yamai Twins, and Yoshino/Natsume. And Miku has a heavy attraction to all the girls.

Having said that, you can probably give an option to enable/disable lesbian content like some other works do. That way people who do like it can play around with it, while those that don't won't have to worry about it.