VN Ren'Py Date a Live: Shattered Memories [Halloween Version Part 2] [urimusha]

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
First, is good luck and thanks for making this parody.
and second, is do you plan to add all girls character both from Japanese visual novel and light novel? if yes that will be challenging and interesting due to story

Last edited:

Urimusha

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2023
First, is good luck and thanks for making this parody.
and second, is do you plan to add all girls character both from Japanese visual novel and light novel? if yes that will be challenging and interesting due to story
For now I'll cover only the anime and ova, it's too much content and even the new season is coming up so yeah... If I ever reach anime I'll work with the novels, i'm working on some ideas to bring my own original characters to the game and add some original content all up to player what to follow either same anime path or mine which will follow anime path but with some changes regarding the plot

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Urimusha

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2023
Fortunately that is a neko girl and a not a damn furry.. Stop calling these furry I hate furry where they have fur all over there body. Now the bad looks like no nudity or sexual content :(
Not yet, I wanted to upload a test version to find areas of improvement which I found many, first content update will have some spicy content

Urimusha

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2023
Date A Live parody, NO fucking way.

As long as its not complete shit I'm all for throwing money at this.
It won't be, I have remade the test version content like 6 times by now, hopefully this will be the last time I'm doing it, I got some heavy pressure from Date a Live fans including myself so yeah I'm not allowed to fail by now

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The question is, is it going to be a harem game? Will it have NTR or sharing/swinging?

Urimusha

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2023
And can we avoid lesbian sex?
That's an idea, i can probably make it a choice, I mean if by lesbian you mean just them randomly wanting to sex each other then no it won't happen, I might try making scenes where they kiss mid-scene while doing something naughty to Shido but it will be always regarding Shido, I want to stick to anime so yeah

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's an idea, i can probably make it a choice, I mean if by lesbian you mean just them randomly wanting to sex each other then no it won't happen, I might try making scenes where they kiss mid-scene while doing something naughty to Shido but it will be always regarding Shido, I want to stick to anime so yeah
In my opinion if in the scenes all interaction between the LIs is basically reduced to 0, it will be perfect.

Urimusha

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2023
In my opinion if in the scenes all interaction between the LIs is basically reduced to 0, it will be perfect.
It would be in the heat of the moment, to be honest I haven't planned that far, Kurumi is the only one that I have in mind that could interact with her clones but again during H scene with Shido, the sex will be focused on Shido since I can't lie I like Yuri but it wouldn't come that natural when characters don't feel something about each other so no need to worry, this isn't just a sex game that is focused on sex, the sex will be a plus to the plot and only during events, free exploring will be there but until later on, unfortunately it's kinda impossible to do a harem sex secene without interaction between girls for example certain character is having sex with Shido and the other female is grabbing her boobs to amaze Shido, those are the interactions you will see

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be in the heat of the moment, to be honest I haven't planned that far, Kurumi is the only one that I have in mind that could interact with her clones but again during H scene with Shido, the sex will be focused on Shido since I can't lie I like Yuri but it wouldn't come that natural when characters don't feel something about each other so no need to worry, this isn't just a sex game that is focused on sex, the sex will be a plus to the plot and only during events, free exploring will be there but until later on, unfortunately it's kinda impossible to do a harem sex secene without interaction between girls for example certain character is having sex with Shido and the other female is grabbing her boobs to amaze Shido, those are the interactions you will see
Well, that's why I'm generally not a fan of scenes where there's more than one LI. I prefer that the interaction between the LIs be zero or practically zero, and that never happens.

• Angry
Reactions: undead_sun

Urimusha

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2023
For anyone interested I'm making a halloween event since I haven't updated the game because I've been working pretty hard in improving models and effects, this will be the overhaul 2.0 per se, it's not that I'm abandoning this on the contrary I'm fucking stubborn with wanting to deliver something different like not just a hentai parody but to deliver quality and a rich content story also I don't know shit about developing nor creating so this has been pretty tough for me since it's too much info to take in at once, i'm way more active in discord so feel free to join

Last edited:
Reactions: akadane

dijish

Jun 1, 2020
I have to say it's the shortest game I've played from this forum so far, maybe even downloading it took longer lol. But I did like the bgm and Kotori dance a lot. Hoping to see more in the future, and hopefully not several years later xd.

Urimusha

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2023
I have to say it's the shortest game I've played from this forum so far, maybe even downloading it took longer lol. But I did like the bgm and Kotori dance a lot. Hoping to see more in the future, and hopefully not several years later xd.
Gonna get updated soon and yeah... I mean play the new update and you will see everything different, taht's why I took this long

Reactions: dijish