Archived [SoB] Dasha

Corishly

Jan 1, 2018
Has anyone go through the birthday,threesome,Irina and Elsa`s evening guest event? Also I wanna know how the walkthrough for Amona and Vika.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
i never got the nightclub event to start with can this be fixed?
I had this problem too, and after google translating her name, resetting даша_1_club from 1 to 0 seemed to work. The nightclub event triggered immeidately

I had the ecstacy already

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I wasn't powerful enough for a fight, so I walked away (no option to intervene). Is the fight-event in the bar repetable or did I lost access to Dasha?

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
AFAIK it is a one time event (or was in previous versions). You need to load an earlier save or use the save editor.

malboroman

Aug 8, 2016
I keep driving her but she never asks about mom. Does being in a relationship with the mom block me from her?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I keep driving her but she never asks about mom. Does being in a relationship with the mom block me from her?
You can't get to Dasha (or Marina) unless you're in a relationship with Antonina. So it's actually a prerequisite - Antonina won't give you the keys to her house otherwise. I've never had to pick Dasha up at school more than two or three times before she asks; when she does, say it's casual.

mercurius

Mar 15, 2018
Antonina and Marina have seen the whole event, but they haven't talked to Dasha yet. How can I get the package from Antonina?

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
She never comes with the friend when i go pick her up, i answered just sex for her guestion

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
hey,
I can't get the date with dasha.
her stats are high and I keep asking her... but she won't come.
I've seen a discussion about it before here and they said it's because I had sasha there before... but no one offerd a solution. any chance I can get her to come to the date?

mamadj

Jan 9, 2018
I didnt had the ecstasy in the club after the fight, is it a way to have a quest with her without this? Or do i have to start all over again?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
She never comes with the friend when i go pick her up, i answered just sex for her guestion
A bit late.. but still maybe would help others too
Code:
if $args[0] = 'go_for_dasha_3':
   cls
   gs'gs_inv_show_block'
   if $character_Dasha['Отношение_к_ГГ'] >= 900:
       if $data['события_даша_выбор'] = 0:$data['события_даша_выбор'] = 1 & gt'home_antonina','go_for_dasha_3_ask'
   end
   if $character_Dasha['Depravity'] >= 150 and $data['события_даша_выбор'] = 2:
       if $data['события_даша_подвозил_цепочка'] >= 1 and $data['события_даша_подвозил_цепочка'] < 3:gt'home_antonina','go_for_dasha_4'
   end
short words, depravity should be 150 or higher and friendship 900.

Reactions: Minavi

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
i get only the option none of my business in the club in the newest version did i miss something?

yyc

Apr 9, 2017
its true that dasha and masha can go to live together?, i cant find the way