Archived [SoB] Dasha

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
@junito
Go to her room at 1800 (or 1900) and make sure you have anal lube. Also don't forget to save beforehand, because if you try fucking her too early, she'll say that it hurts too much and she doesn't want to do it anymore. And you'll need to bring the lube every time.

Reactions: Quacker

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
see in the files that there is a anal scene, but did everything and still dont see in game, any tips?
Go to her room at 1900 hours for many grinding evenings, (always have anal lube from sex shop) eventually you get to work on her ass, go slowly... use fingers for like 5 or 6 days until it tells you she's ready for dick, it takes a couple of times working with your dick but like 2nd or 3rd day you tell her congratulations your ass now works. Now you can fuck her ass. Or you can cheat! Use editor... lol

Reactions: xoxo1001

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
Think there is a bug in 0.18, so if you get in relations to the mother and gain access to the house, before you had the event at the nightclub with Dasha, it just wont trigger afterwards. Won't get any calls to pick her up after school either.

Also you would need to do the event with her at your appartment before lock Sasha in your bathroom there, because even you let Sasha go later, you wont be able to get any other NPC.s into your appartment.
I got Alene there after Sasha.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yes
Okay yeah on that one some pointed out previous ablut alena no showing up at the apartment.... so changed one thing. And it worked. Also it was a bug that was generated buy avenger. Since he used the same code snippets to stop it on multiple people

Reactions: dplace

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
I do edit a lot with the qsp editor so if others experience problems maybe I switched a var that may be bugged and won't normally switch.

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
Okay yeah on that one some pointed out previous ablut alena no showing up at the apartment.... so changed one thing. And it worked. Also it was a bug that was generated buy avenger. Since he used the same code snippets to stop it on multiple people
Kewl, I don't remember if I was running V7 or V9 maybe V9 but had no problems with her showing up. Thanks.

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
I noticed the dev was trying to stop cheating, I had a little trouble with Antoine as the mod var had Irina's vars instead but a quick trip to qsp editor and was back on track. Crazy the new Chars don't need much coding just a simple open var and they are ready so no sure why the dev wanted to block the teacher????

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I noticed the dev was trying to stop cheating, I had a little trouble with Antoine as the mod var had Irina's vars instead but a quick trip to qsp editor and was back on track. Crazy the new Chars don't need much coding just a simple open var and they are ready so no sure why the dev wanted to block the teacher????
Honestly the only thing he cuckblocked with the teacher and dasha originally was going to the apartmwnt while sasha was there but since this was the original beginijg it would deactivate after since the second or fist i think wouldnt set back to zero
Code:
if $data['события_саша_гг_забрал_к_себе'] = 0 and $data['события_саша_обучение_закончено'] = 0:
Changing the "and" to an "or" is temporarily fix

Last edited:

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
How do you get the threesome with Marina to progress? I know it's in Dasha's bedroom at 16:00 but she just tells me to get out.

Nugfug

Jun 6, 2017
How did I activate the jealousy thing with Marina, how could I have avoided it. And most importantly how can I turn it off?

Still working on anal with Dasha, or should I say, I was.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Hi guys! Where can I buy the ecstasy from brick?

Thx!

Edit: Found him! Just need to beat the losers at the park (after 00:00) like 5 - 7 times, and Brick appears. After that, I've found him in the park at 6:00 am and bought the damn ecstasy.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Does the fight at the nightclub only activate once? Should I start over if I got that with no ecstasy?

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
I can't get Dasha to appear for the third date no matter what I do (CheatMod_21_Eng_Kin_sknf_Quack V1).
Pertinent info:
  • First two dates happened. Problem only occurred because I didn't realize that kidnapping Sasha would prevent the date.
  • Even after releasing Sasha, the date wouldn't occur on Sunday even tho I could still make the plans for them.
  • Raising stats to max had no effect.
  • Using the cheat console showed that I had Dasha invited to Apartment = 3, Dasha Oral Sex = 1, and Dasha Sex = 1 even tho none of these had occurred. Setting them to zero also did not solve anything.
  • Marina had been done to just before blowjobs. There was no start on jealousy path.
Anybody know anything that could help? I have no idea what to do and it'd suck to restart the game since she's one of the last ones I was trying to finish.