Archived [SoB] Dasha

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
2c12616c0d19462436bea6fc3bd89f6b.jpg
About heroine
Dasha ( aka ) younger daughter Antonia, going to college and strives to be like her mother. She even looks arrogant and self-confident - still in the vulnerable soul. The main thing is for her reputation, as well as the opinion of the mother. Because of this, ready to go to great lengths. Young girl wants to love like everyone else, but seeing that the mother of men, should be the same.

Walkthrough:
  • First time you meet her is when Antonina demands you to take a package. After this you can fuck her after intervene in a fight in the night club (you will need to buy ecstasy with Brick before otherwise nothing happens).
  • After full relation with Antonina you meet her at her house between 18:00 and 20:00 and she talk about the night you fucked her and ask your help to erase the video. Go to the club and talk to Mayor. Enter her house again between 18:00 and 20:00 and tell her about the erased video. You can watch her change in her room at 16:00 and can watch her showering in her bathroom at 9:00.
  • After some time Antonina will call you and ask you to pick her up at the school. Do this a few times(In front of Antonina's house between 14:00 and 16:00) until she ask you about your relationship with Antonina. Say it's "Just sex".
  • Buy or rent the apartment in the business center and next time you pick her up at the school you will see her with a friend. Continue picking her up at the school whenever requested until you take her and friend to home together. So listen the dialog and after this enter her house after 15:00 and talk to her.
  • A date option will be available, (Wine is required for the date) So meet her in your apartment (business center) on Sunday at 17:00. Another 2 dates and you can fuck her. Also you can fuck her at 9:00 and at 20:00 in her bathroom on weekends and in the pool at 12:00 on weekends too. If you have a hard on you can fuck her in the hall at 15:00 till 20:00 on weekdays.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Anyone ever get the birthday event. I saw it in the QSp, but not sure how or when it triggers. I did get a scene where Irnina is at Antonia's and you have to avoid her.

Reactions: trau de

hzwhvw

May 31, 2017
I can't trigger the first date.
I triggered the date dialog, sunday 17:00 nothing happens at my apartment, i've got the wine, what am i doing wrong?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I can't trigger the first date.
I triggered the date dialog, sunday 17:00 nothing happens at my apartment, i've got the wine, what am i doing wrong?
It all actually comes down to a few variables.... okay
  1. Is sasha in your apartment.... if she is its basically a no go
  2. How are her stats... if there to low she wont turn up
  3. How are your stats... same thing..

hzwhvw

May 31, 2017
It all actually comes down to a few variables.... okay
  1. Is sasha in your apartment.... if she is its basically a no go
  2. How are her stats... if there to low she wont turn up
  3. How are your stats... same thing..
I removed Sasha from there before triggering the date dialog.
My stats are ok, her stats i changed via cheats to be 800/1000/1000

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I removed Sasha from there before triggering the date dialog.
My stats are ok, her stats i changed via cheats to be 800/1000/1000
It .might be a bug... ive noticed it a few times... what qsp are you using...

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
I actually didn't get the date event trigger until 18:00. A link pops up saying "Wait for Dasha" while standing inside the apartment at 18:00.

Reactions: Forgeshield

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I actually didn't get the date event trigger until 18:00. A link pops up saying "Wait for Dasha" while standing inside the apartment at 18:00.
Fair enough so your game skipped a step than

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
THX first
Yes,i've done Dasha mission already.
then it's end in 0.18..?
I have no idea.:coldsweat:
Yeah.... for the mownt thats it, since it hasnt been programmed past jelousy in the marina guide... on post i did i recommended against making her jelous this time around.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Think there is a bug in 0.18, so if you get in relations to the mother and gain access to the house, before you had the event at the nightclub with Dasha, it just wont trigger afterwards. Won't get any calls to pick her up after school either.

Also you would need to do the event with her at your appartment before lock Sasha in your bathroom there, because even you let Sasha go later, you wont be able to get any other NPC.s into your appartment.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Think there is a bug in 0.18, so if you get in relations to the mother and gain access to the house, before you had the event at the nightclub with Dasha, it just wont trigger afterwards. Won't get any calls to pick her up after school either.

Also you would need to do the event with her at your appartment before lock Sasha in your bathroom there, because even you let Sasha go later, you wont be able to get any other NPC.s into your appartment.
Event still triggers at night club for me, sasha is a known bug, hopefully avenger will rectify it on his next update

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Event still triggers at night club for me, sasha is a known bug, hopefully avenger will rectify it on his next update
Tried for like 3 ingame weeks to trigger the nightclub, just refused, even with several reload and retries. I restarted a new game just to test. and did it in other order, and it worked. so idk.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Tried for like 3 ingame weeks to trigger the nightclub, just refused, even with several reload and retries. I restarted a new game just to test. and did it in other order, and it worked. so idk.
Could have been already triggered, maybe you breezed through without realising

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
How can I reset this part?

• After some time Antonina will call you and ask you to pick her up at the school. Do this a few times(In front of Antonina's house between 14:00 and 16:00) until she ask you about your relationship with Antonina. Say it's "Just sex".

D

Deleted member 9433

hey there.
Mother asked me if i can help her find the boyfriend of Dasha oO how to do it right :D without loosing her :D

junito

May 27, 2017
see in the files that there is a anal scene, but did everything and still dont see in game, any tips?