VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daryce [v1.d - End] [VengeanceXXX]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title_02.png

Overview:
This story revolves around Daryce during the time when she was informed that her parents had decided to divorce. She came to your place one late night, like many other nights, Seeking some companionship. This marks the start of your story with her. There will be choices determining how you end up with her in the story, with a similar relationship system from Ethan's Legacy. Releases will be episodic, updated weekly along with the releases from Ethan's Legacy.​

Updated: 31/07/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Main Story:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.d - End
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
PC:
- - -
Mac:
- - -
shared by @Bip

Walkthrough (1.c) -

6aOplNm[1].png y1x87W1[1].png Day02_DaryceBed_WakeUp_DaryceSit_Smile.png Day03_DaryceBed_DenniseRest_Normal.png Ending_MyApart_DaryceBedSit_Nude_LookDown.png

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
From the looks of this, I'd hazard a guess this is the Dev's way of testing out Ren'py as an engine, his previous game, Ethan's Legacy, uses a fairly similar, but rather lacklustre engine, so here's hoping Legacy gets ported to Ren'py at some point.

Reactions: ftyhnbg and Kaparzo

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Why tag it as a visual novel and then not place it in the visual novel section on the forum?

Reactions: Bloo

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
no sex yet inside and extremly short. good to have multiples choices of dialogs but still .... i feel like i already know everything is going to happen way before it happen ( i understand myself :p )

U

User_10739

Extremely short, but I love Ethan's Legacy so I have faith...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Davidreiter David, if you're not going to use this text "- GOFILE - FileBox - PATCH - EXTRA..." you can delete it, it's just a template in case you upload there and/or have patchs and extras...

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
How do you even pronounce this? "Da-Reece?" Or like, "Da-Rice puddin is purdy gud?"

lkta

May 3, 2017
1b anywhere yet? Strange to have new ethans legacy but not this when it would be the same people getting it through patreon

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
1b anywhere yet? Strange to have new ethans legacy but not this when it would be the same people getting it through patreon
It's on the elite tier, even the IF and EXTRA content hasn't leaked so far so i dunno.

lkta

May 3, 2017
hmm $10 for 2 games on the elite seems to be a good deal, may have to chuck him some $.

Much better than $40+ on some other games with 1 small update per month

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
hmm $10 for 2 games on the elite seems to be a good deal, may have to chuck him some $.

Much better than $40+ on some other games with 1 small update per month
Ethan Legacy is free, the IF content and EXTRA content are paid (based on tiers 5 and 10 i think). This one seems to be paid. I wish someone would post those content to add to Ethan game, i even asked in 4Chan but nothing.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Stop uploading to filebox, the admin told me he was closing the site, use other hosts like gofile, mega, nya, yandex, gdrive, mediafire...

Reactions: chrisryman and Ron
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes