supertails92

Mar 2, 2018
Sorry bout the Tower, by far everyone's biggest object of hatred lol. I did take your suggestion and added sounds of doors opening.
Can I play devil's advocate with the tower for a moment?
1. It's a unique section that makes your game stand out from the rest.
2. It acts as a break for the VN section
3. It does a great job setting the tone for the story. You go in expecting to be greeting like a hero of the gods and instead you get this weird creepy, hostile tower. It would be difficult to give the same feeling with a standard RPGMaker section.

I think the main problem with the tower was you went too heavy too soon. People haven't decided what the game is going to be like yet - hitting them with something so different from the rest of the game, something so difficult so early, creates issues with setting expectations for the rest of the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Darkstar-HAROLD-0.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Really? another "harem" with ntr where of course EVERYTHING is avoidable... it is incredible that they are still trying to cover everything even if it doesn't make sense.

noahboah1112

Dec 11, 2017
This is genuinely shaping up to be one of my favorite games if the quality of the world-building and writing remains the same. No sweat though as I know this is just a hobby, but really good stuff so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: harold

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
Found a glitch where I can't progress the story because the Lliori hostage scene triggers every time I enter the Capital Court.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Can I play devil's advocate with the tower for a moment?
1. It's a unique section that makes your game stand out from the rest.
2. It acts as a break for the VN section
3. It does a great job setting the tone for the story. You go in expecting to be greeting like a hero of the gods and instead you get this weird creepy, hostile tower. It would be difficult to give the same feeling with a standard RPGMaker section.

I think the main problem with the tower was you went too heavy too soon. People haven't decided what the game is going to be like yet - hitting them with something so different from the rest of the game, something so difficult so early, creates issues with setting expectations for the rest of the game.
Thanks mate! Yeah, the difficulty spike with the first section was a huge problem, and that's after being heavily toned down from the first draft. But it's a good learning experience.

Reactions: supertails92

LukiaBailz

Feb 7, 2023
I'm looking forward to this. I'm always happy to find new mind control games to keep up with. However as the game stands right now it seems especially buggy. (I know there is a pure route fix but even besides that) sometimes your speed gets overwritten so you get stuck moving slow forever. The save menu still registers you holding space to skip as an input so it immediately overwrites your save (Maybe the simple solution is just "would you like to save"). Sometimes there are double skip pop-ups. And the H-scenes are a little dull as they stand right now but thats nothing to be too concerned with currently.

I'm liking these branching paths but I am really hoping this pure route can go bad :devil:

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I'm looking forward to this. I'm always happy to find new mind control games to keep up with. However as the game stands right now it seems especially buggy. (I know there is a pure route fix but even besides that) sometimes your speed gets overwritten so you get stuck moving slow forever. The save menu still registers you holding space to skip as an input so it immediately overwrites your save (Maybe the simple solution is just "would you like to save"). Sometimes there are double skip pop-ups. And the H-scenes are a little dull as they stand right now but thats nothing to be too concerned with currently.

I'm liking these branching paths but I am really hoping this pure route can go bad :devil:
Do you remember what scenes or locations the speed got super slowed down?

There's a lot of fun content planned for the pure route :devilish:
Though that'll be in later acts, gotta set up all the pieces before knocking them down!

Reactions: DragonG22

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
This was actually really good. I nearly quit in the maze / tower bit, before i remembered that there was an option to skip to floor 3... Went back and did that, and found the maps didn't really help there... Nor did the whole forward, right, left, right bit... Just ran around blindly with the thing chasing me until i eventually bumbled into the door.

That aside, the corruption story so far seems good. Needs a bit more slow corruption and transformation elements. Hopefully eventually turn the characters into sexy succubus' or something. Also may want to rethink the save prompts in between every cut seen.. Even ones with no choices. Really no point in saving 1 minute apart with no options or choices.

• Red Heart

nsaiswatching

May 17, 2017

kaaru

Dec 29, 2022
After starting the first corruption with Trine I get this kind of overlap on the text choices.
Just extracted the game and the required hotfix. This a bug or have I messed up something?

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
After starting the first corruption with Trine I get this kind of overlap on the text choices.
Just extracted the game and the required hotfix. This a bug or have I messed up something?
That's a bug, I'll fix that in the next update, thanks for calling it out!

Reactions: kaaru
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes