Ren'Py Completed Darkness Falls [v1.1] [Tora Productions]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I don't know what to call it. The story continues in a text short (Won: Darkness Within), a visual short (Elsaverse: Transitions), and at least the next game (Chasing Beth, not started yet). So "abandoned" doesn't seem right. And, even if I decided to continue it in this episodic format, I wouldn't go back and add more HTML episodes, nor would we add episodes to this Renpy release, because the image aspect ratio is wrong. So, no matter what, any forward progress is going to happen in a different release.

Tlaero

Reactions: MeiLing

Cramone

May 14, 2018
"Finally"?

I adore your works, and will follow any game you publish, but you missed that reveal by 19-ish years.

It's so old it might have a fake ID :LOL:
Now i feel old, i was already 18 when first time i play the original Christine

Arn5o5

Nov 17, 2018
Such a joy to see Jessika and Miranda again, even briefly. Guess I just hadn't realized I missed them so much. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Cramone

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Trying to get the "Ep 2" achievement, and not getting there. I suspect it might have something to do with the number of clues I get at the crime scene (only two with the hand/note and chair/computer combos). Someone else asked the question, but was never answered, and it seems to me that no combination of the other items generates a clue. The 88 pages of posts at "Newgrounds" is a bit much to go through and it doesn't seem to allow a very good search method to filter, and no walkthrough comes up in my searches. Different combinations of discussions don't seem to be helping and, previous posts suggest that the answers chosen don't often make any real changes - just other subtle response changes.

Any help?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
There are 2 parts to that Achievement. First, you need all of the clues at the crime scene, and second you need to look at the drugs on the CEO's desk.

When you've gotten all of the clues at the crime scene, Won will say something like, "I think we've learned everything we can here."

A hint for the crime scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or, the answer:

Tlaero

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There are 2 parts to that Achievement. First, you need all of the clues at the crime scene, and second you need to look at the drugs on the CEO's desk.

When you've gotten all of the clues at the crime scene, Won will say something like, "I think we've learned everything we can here."

A hint for the crime scene:

Or, the answer:

Tlaero
I didn't get a hit on the neck, just the noose. I'll go back and try that. I swear I hovered over nearly every element in that room multiple times trying to trigger another clue. I always did look at the powder (and the shot used for the achievement kind of gives it away ;)). Not getting the episode 1 achievement initially surprised me, but then I paid better attention to the pre-interview text in the redo.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes