Collection Pinup Darklord Pinup Collection #1 [Darklord Comics]

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Haha, i think we should just wack a few chains around his neck and drag him down to that chamber where we keep those devs whos works we anticipate the most! *COUGH* Err.. have i just said that out loud?? N-no, thats not what i meant, heh, i was just joking!:coldsweat: There is no such chamber of course! What? N-no, those are just.. just snow chain replacements!:coldsweat:

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for the feedback guys! Yes, I painted all these myself. My process varies all the time, but the general idea is I model in ZBrush using assets from Daz or other Poser type sites, I've used a lot of Victoria 4-7 models and give them the Darklord touches with ZBrush. I'll modify their shaders and textures then render it out with Daz Studio using Iray. Then I'll take it into Photoshop and do some color correction, filtering, and painting with a tablet. That's how I can get a nice painter look and helps define my style from other 3D artists.

And if you like this style I think you guys will love my upcoming game. I'm using Unity so that I can have full control with shaders to get the art to look how I want. I'll try to get a tech demo for you guys in April or May.
I'm looking forward to it. you have 1 more fan :FeelsGoodMan:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Well, it's a bit hard to say since it's so early in development, but my idea is to have all the storylines and universes that I've made so far plus the new fantasy comic. Essentially I think most of my content will be delivered through this interactive game in a fun and engaging way. It's part RPG part VN with a unique art style and animations. At least, that's the goal and so far it's looking great.
Sounds like it will be fun though aren't they a fair number of disparate storylines to try to all tie together? Nevertheless I, for one, am definitely looking forward to it.

Reactions: badblonde

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Welcome to the forum, @Dark Lord. My eyes just about popped out and joined my jaw on the floor when you explained the process you take to do one image. It seems you go to great lengths to get the art done right and it shows in your work which is top notch in my opinion.
When you are ready to release the game, just set up a thread in the game release section and ask a mod/uploader to help you through it. I do have a suggestion that is kinda within your previous stories.. :D

Let's say a white milquetoast has just married a "blonde bombshell" but he had decided to hold off on having sex with her until marriage day because he had heard "rumors" about her and suspected she was too friendly with the local basketball team. On the marriage day, she mysteriously disappeared and when he found her, she was happily banging the big black guys on the team.
He decides to go black on the blacks. :p The object is for him to cuck every single one of those black players with their black wives and turn them white cuz once you gon' white, you ain't cumming black. :D As a result, his wife finds out from the players that he is like a "Super Dick" is now DESPERATE to see if he really is who the black ladies claim...

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Welcome to the forum, @Dark Lord. My eyes just about popped out and joined my jaw on the floor when you explained the process you take to do one image. It seems you go to great lengths to get the art done right and it shows in your work which is top notch in my opinion.
When you are ready to release the game, just set up a thread in the game release section and ask a mod/uploader to help you through it. I do have a suggestion that is kinda within your previous stories.. :D

Let's say a white milquetoast has just married a "blonde bombshell" but he had decided to hold off on having sex with her until marriage day because he had heard "rumors" about her and suspected she was too friendly with the local basketball team. On the marriage day, she mysteriously disappeared and when he found her, she was happily banging the big black guys on the team.
He decides to go black on the blacks. :p The object is for him to cuck every single one of those black players with their black wives and turn them white cuz once you gon' white, you ain't cumming black. :D As a result, his wife finds out from the players that he is like a "Super Dick" is now DESPERATE to see if he really is who the black ladies claim...

O what a sweet story :D and I dea Love it

Reactions: Krull

Dark Lord

Aug 3, 2017
Interesting idea and could work well in the game idea I have as it is geared towards multi-chapter stories. I'll have to keep it in mind for a future idea.

Dark Lord

Aug 3, 2017
Sounds like it will be fun though aren't they a fair number of disparate storylines to try to all tie together? Nevertheless I, for one, am definitely looking forward to it.
Yes, good point. Those distinct story lines would be tied together via alternate means in the game and not specifically the stories themselves. I think it will feel natural or at least rewarding game-wise. It's hard to describe since it's not finished yet, but I hope to reveal more once it's ready.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016

Great idea MD! Love the twist on it and what's even more amusing would be if the white dude, in addition to having a huge cock as well as making women O like Valentino and John Holmes combined without even using the D, just basically treated the players wives with respect and general courtesy. Because it's so rare for them to have a guy actually GAF (since we're doing the stereotypical anti-BBC theme, which is LONG overdue BTW) about what they want, and goes out to have fun with them not just use them, the wives get hooked on that also.

The MC should not be a beta in any way shape or form, just sorta 'old-school' in his dating and sexual preferences, eg. flowers, getting to know the woman, then just laying pipe like the Mario Brothers when the action starts.

Would be a hilariously original idea, and as mentioned, long overdue from vs. all these low self-esteem SWD (small white dick) dudes who love to see their women banged like they never be able to do because of inferiority complexes they carry for who knows why reason.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
i like the idea of his game having a love themed or a dirty down use me and let me use people vibe ... :D

3D-Fantasy

Feb 27, 2018
Oh yes!! D4rkl0rd rules über alles! Him and Christian Knockers is the reason I'm hooked into these games now. If there was one sexy 3D-artist in Patreon that I would pay for, it would be him.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
February winner Catherine Becuamcamp

One True Milf With One great Ass

and some great side action going on to with them titties

@ponyguy Keep your eyes on dark lords work I recommend this guy to the max

upload_2018-3-17_11-18-27.png

Reactions: gf480480 and dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Really great turn on a story idea. I like alot of the standard IR storylines in the comics but this would be rather unique. With the extension that @Ozygator suggested it would be an interesting storyline to pursue. While I like the standard corruption / degradation themes, they've always seemed a bit unrealistic to me. Yes I know there are women who get off on the power exchange but are there really women who have so little self esteem that they are willing to debase themselves like that just to get a dick? OK, probably there are since I think there are people for every fetish but I can't see it as being prevalent as it is presented. Hey maybe it could be presented as two lines in the story (one respectful and one degrading) but both with lots of sex :)
Anyway, would love to see a turn-around story for a change, it would make a unique offering in a rather overcrowded sea of clones.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Darklord has Been doing this Since 2008 and here is what started I would Say 3d... Games and Art

the Verry First Page OF Ck. 001.jpg

Reactions: gf480480