cindy-bra-2.png
Overview:
Assorted pinups from Darklord, including patreon content.​

Developer/Publisher:
Language: English
Censorship: No
Pages: 51
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
View attachment 78137
Overview:

Assorted pinups from Darklord, including patreon content.

Developer/Publisher: Darklord Comics
Language: English
Censorship: No
Pages: 51
Genre:

Installation:

Download
:
MEGA

GOOGLE DRIVE

MEDIAFIRE:

(Samples/Screenshoots)
View attachment 78139 View attachment 78140 View attachment 78141 View attachment 78142 View attachment 78143 View attachment 78145 View attachment 78146
Don't forget to add the Patreon link so people can easily find/donate to your work (I assume you're the creator). Link it to your name under developer in the op.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Dark Lord

OP fixed and moved
Your mega link required the decryption key. Could you fix it, please
Thanks

Reactions: Krull

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I look forward to seeing your game @Dark Lord , the recent stuff you've been putting out has been top notch quality-wise. If you end up needing some help testing your new game feel free to send me a PM.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
A lot of Darklords work is already on the site

Darklord Main comic is Christian Knockers Series ... over 400 pages U can look it up right here ... Warning Its a Nice Story where u get nmmet Catherin Alise and Maggie

Highly Interracial But damn good art going back 10 years ..... We got 1 of the best 3d artists I know right there

Dark Lord

Aug 3, 2017
fckg hot pics. ty

I did some research and found out that most likely painted these pictures himself
can you short explain how to do some pics? or mayby show a direction where i find some stuff about
Thanks for the feedback guys! Yes, I painted all these myself. My process varies all the time, but the general idea is I model in ZBrush using assets from Daz or other Poser type sites, I've used a lot of Victoria 4-7 models and give them the Darklord touches with ZBrush. I'll modify their shaders and textures then render it out with Daz Studio using Iray. Then I'll take it into Photoshop and do some color correction, filtering, and painting with a tablet. That's how I can get a nice painter look and helps define my style from other 3D artists.

And if you like this style I think you guys will love my upcoming game. I'm using Unity so that I can have full control with shaders to get the art to look how I want. I'll try to get a tech demo for you guys in April or May.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
And if you like this style I think you guys will love my upcoming game. I'm using Unity so that I can have full control with shaders to get the art to look how I want. I'll try to get a tech demo for you guys in April or May.
OK really looking forward to your artwork in a game. Any hints as to what the plotline might be?

Reactions: Krull

Dark Lord

Aug 3, 2017
OK really looking forward to your artwork in a game. Any hints as to what the plotline might be?
Well, it's a bit hard to say since it's so early in development, but my idea is to have all the storylines and universes that I've made so far plus the new fantasy comic. Essentially I think most of my content will be delivered through this interactive game in a fun and engaging way. It's part RPG part VN with a unique art style and animations. At least, that's the goal and so far it's looking great.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
DarkLord if you message a mod or the admin thay can wack a dev label on you once you you posted a link to the game of yours

Reactions: Krull and Dark Lord