3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ144743_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Collect powerful weaponry, Destroy all aliens and the Boss!

Features:
- Full HD 2D platforming action game.
- Handcrafted sprites and animations.
- 4 regular stages, plus one Boss stage.
- 9 enemies, 17 erotic animations.
- Easy to use cheat mode (unlock all stages, all weapons, all gallery)
- Xbox360 controller support!​

Updated: Dec/21/2014
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes ( )
Version: Dec/21/2014
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - - - -

RJ144743_img_main.jpg RJ144743_img_smp1.jpg RJ144743_img_smp2.jpg RJ144743_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Anyone got tips to get past the bosses? or cheat? :p
Not exactly a big thing but those may boost you a little if you start with them, you can add them to the list in the second spoiler
How do I unlock the gallery?
Hope nobody saw my previous post here :test: anyway here are the "saves" to unlock the galery
The game saves to the registry so you need to make a *.reg file or manually use regedit from Run command (windows key+r) but honestly if you are not familiar with the windows registry google it first
Completed Dungeon & Maid and noticed that the hxxxxxx numbers match for both games so try to see if they work for you , those value names appear as you unlock the gallery so you can't just edit them

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali Igla

AngleWyrm

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks bunches; Tried Maid & Dungeon, but the graphics in this game are far superior. Perhaps it's that this one is the further development of the author's work.

Jan 22, 2018
Now this, this is a great sex game! The animations are smooth and lively, the sounds aren't perfect but they're sure as fuck close, and the gameplay is easy to understand and controls well. The h-scenes are interesting, and most of them are quite stellar, but the mere quality of character and level design alone makes this one of the greats.

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Definitely one of Grimhelm's better games in terms of animation quality and variety! Shooting is a bit buggy, I don't know if ammo levels are meant to be lost at any point. There's a TON of them scattered around the levels, even though there's only 4 ammo types with 3 levels each. Not complaining though! Maxed out weapons are very sexy

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
how do i unlock all stage, weapon and gallery
Unlock weapons by collecting them during playthrough, they appear as squares with various shapes in them.
Unlock stages by completing them(?)
Unlock each gallery scene by having the encounter during playthrough (ie sex scenes must be played out once in the base game before they can be viewed again in the gallery)

Edit: Were you referring to the options on the left side of the title screen? Those can be opened by clicking with the mouse, there's no way to scroll over em with just the keyboard. You may or may not have to beat the game to unlock it, I didn't try until after I was finished.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I really like this art but I hate everything else about this.
My god is it bad..
I'm glad it has the little cheat menu on the title screen because there's no way in hell anyone's beating this legit, if at all.
Past stage 2 there's so many spawns and so many pits most of the time you'll be hit and/or fucked INTO a pit and restart.
The weapons are terrible too and the worst thing a game like this can do is allow enemies with projectiles to also park their hitboxes INSIDE YOURS to wait out your invins frames and smack you the very instant you're out of them. Garbage.

But the art is lovely.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes