EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ176026_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Things often end in tears for dark elf Rifuse, girl swordfighter.
Danger strikes from all directions!
Brave the kingdom's dark labyrinth and all its traps and tricks.
her tiny body is a beacon for lewdness!
Animated scenes. Translated by

Updated: 2016-05-12
Developer/Publisher: dorgel
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - -

RJ176026_img_smp1.jpg RJ176026_img_smp3.jpg RJ176026_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Couple of things:

1. For some reason, all the spheres go on the lower-right pedestal when you place them. Obviously a bug, but I can't tell if it's in the original game or introduced by this translation.

2. Does this lever in the fourth labyrinth (volcano) do anything?
upload_2017-9-24_23-14-35.png
I went all over the labyrinth before and after pulling it, and nothing changed that I noticed. The other two levers in this labyrinth have obvious uses (creating a bridge and opening a gated door), but this one doesn't seem to do anything. It also doesn't change anything about the orc gangbang trap that happens when you pick up the Key to the Shrine of Memories.

3. Is there any way to avoid the orc gangbang when you pick up the Key to the Shrine of Memories? Not like it matters since the game doesn't change based on whether or not you avoid all rapes, but I was wondering if there was a way to do a full "clean" run of the game.

Reactions: Rastafoo

UntilDueNotice

Nov 4, 2017
Played through it, its pretty good, though i found one softlocking bug, if you're covered in semen and you use the raft in the second to last dungeon, youll move slow enough that when the character lands on the raft itll continuoisly move back and forth in a loop between both spots, unable to open up the menu to use pure water or teleport or anything

Reactions: Damnation88

TNTed

Nov 20, 2018
Here's a completed save. Extract it to the folder with the game executable in it. It will overwrite your save in slot 1, so either back it up or rename this file to a different slot number first.
Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need. Thank you good sir

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes