RPGM Abandoned Dark Shards: Way Of Seduction [v0.2] [Vaultra]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

halluva

May 18, 2017
A new furry character will be in the update.:FeelsGoodMan:
Fix the transparent legs.
On the right side there are enemies to pump in the beginning.
Our first experience, we will try to correct the mistakes. :test2:

Thanks for the feedback!
Some suggestions:

-Get a text editor, specifically someone for whom English is their native language. The broken English is really distracting
-Seriously lower the difficulty of the starter monsters. They should not be 2-shotting you right off the bat. Even walking from the cabin to the alcohol is a chore because if you see more than 2 mosquitoes then you die and have to start over. At the very least you should implement a system where creatures don't attack you on the path
-The collision detection between the character and things like doors is really bad. You need to wait until we actually touch a door before going into the building

Reactions: swammy and ponyguy

alamodefender

Jul 19, 2017
After killing the ghosts in the old mans house, I can't leave and the dead ghosts block the way further into the house.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
The degree of difficulty of the opening battles just makes this no fun. Along with the poor English, this makes this skiappable for me, at least for now.

Reactions: swammy

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
The degree of difficulty of the opening battles just makes this no fun. Along with the poor English, this makes this skiappable for me, at least for now.
its 0.1 so u cant except much from him plus he might be a new dev ....... not forcing you to play the game.. but give the dev some slack... he does have some good art

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
The art is nice, and I may come back for 0.2, but right now I can't get to any of the H content, and I'm not fussed to battle through all of these monsters without being able to heal and getting killed so easily. It's just not worth the energy to me.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Its more or less a demo, the art looks good, wait to see where the games at, roundabout version 0.5- 0.7. I'm not sure why players seem to get wound up about games that are far to early in development to be getting criticism. The bugs are always going to be trouble a lot of the devs don't have testers, and really rely on players to hopefully help them out with any bugs.

A lot of these devs are doing this as a hobby, no different then any other hobby people may have. The also have full time everyday jobs. I have only seen a few that make games as a means to pay the bills.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I'm going to pass on this one. Too much grinding for 1g rewards. Also, the amount of loading you do when your die at level 1. Time for a ren'py game.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah, really like the art. Hoping for some variety in the models to go along with that art work.

But for a basic demo and drawing quality sample, very nice. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: ponyguy

Ento

Jul 4, 2017
Bonfires to save and monsters 2hitting you? Feels like the final fantasy version of Dark Souls, good thing I'm a veteran. Time to POWER UP MY BASS CANNON.

Nvm, this game is 2 hard 4 me.. I can't save anymore to grind through the monsters LOL, game says there's no more fire on the bonfire.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Getting hit twice = Game Over. Unless it's the snake, that might oneshot you...
Like WHAT? Even to get to the thief, you have to fight things, that will finish you.

Please fix that.

edit: Right after I wrote this, I was attacked by mosquitos... Guess what. Game over at the 2nd fight.
edit2: running freezes the game
edit3: Attacked by three slimes, each doing more than twice the damage of my lifepool - giving up until this gets fixed.
just use or

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote