N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
im legit scared of the end. we know that next we have pregnancy coming. after that its either some birth fetish fuckery or the dad will turn to either a girl or a futa and you will have to fuck him aswell.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
I like the game and the story was great until it got to the end. I don't like the ending. where he has to have intercourse with his dad. that part thru me off. I will give it 2 stars our of 5 i'm not into the male and male situation. sorry. but great story.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I like the game and the story was great until it got to the end. I don't like the ending. where he has to have intercourse with his dad. that part thru me off. I will give it 2 stars our of 5 i'm not into the male and male situation. sorry. but great story.
Did you finish the current chapter? The story isn't over yet either. Two more chapters left!

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Did you finish the current chapter? The story isn't over yet either. Two more chapters left!
Yes, I did but I didn't like how he was give the option about have sexual intercourse with his father. The story was good but it thru me off in the end cause I'm not into the male and male situation sorry.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, I did but I didn't like how he was give the option about have sexual intercourse with his father. The story was good but it thru me off in the end cause I'm not into the male and male situation sorry.
Most people here wouldn't be into that kind of content, and there was no real option to actually have sex with the father. You're kind of missing the point of the scene. I'd say the scene was supposed to get a strong "what the fuck?!" reaction out of you, but you're not actually going to have sex with the father. If you see at the end where you say you'll do anything but this... you're then given one other option, and that option is the final word of the chapter.

Reactions: Outrider

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Most people here wouldn't be into that kind of content, and there was no real option to actually have sex with the father. You're kind of missing the point of the scene. I'd say the scene was supposed to get a strong "what the fuck?!" reaction out of you, but you're not actually going to have sex with the father. If you see at the end where you say you'll do anything but this... you're then given one other option, and that option is the final word of the chapter.
I understand now. Thanks

Babadu

Oct 4, 2018
The only thing I don't like about this game is the cum. I looks like spiderweb or something lol
You should check the cum in "the visit". It's really thick and creamy. I love to see that all over a girl's face

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes