Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Dark Neighborhood CH7 Second Preview

"Chapter 7 development is going well, lot's of new wacky/hot scenarios coming up. This chapter is going to have a lot of Marsha as well, but will also introduce some hot new scenes with the other characters, so i hope you are excited for that! :)"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
This is a great game but one place they messed up... the sex with mom is way to close!Should had it where you could see her while you were getting it on!

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
This is a great game but one place they messed up... the sex with mom is way to close!Should had it where you could see her while you were getting it on!
Dunno, I just went through a bunch of the scenes and can't see what you mean. Each sex scene had plenty of CGs and nothing stood out like it was way too close or anything. Good variety in the shots, angles, positions. Dunno, just don't see it.

Reactions: R0y

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Dunno, I just went through a bunch of the scenes and can't see what you mean. Each sex scene had plenty of CGs and nothing stood out like it was way too close or anything. Good variety in the shots, angles, positions. Dunno, just don't see it.
Sorry, I was talking about the animation, the pictures are good but the animation is to close

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
Man this game is fantastic! Just finished playing it for the first time and I love how ridiculous, but well-written, the story is. Didn't find any plot holes or stuff like that that took away from my enjoyment. Great characters too, I really liked all of them and their designs, especially being an ass man. Thank you for including rimjobs! Plus, the music selections are perfect and really add to the scenes. And "get cucked bitch" was hilarious!

Excellent stuff so far, really looking forward to what happens next!

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just played through this in a single sitting.
The story progression and dialogues are off the damn hook.
I'm not sure if the dev lost his marbles somewhere in Chapter 1 or if he even ever had all of them together.

It's amazing.
I'm glad there are still devs around in this scene that don't give any fucks.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes