• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Such an nice updates again(y)
Keep on the good work and the same spirit, this is a good game:)

Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I have no idea how I got here, nor can I get here again. I simply started save and it seems that it missing some images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so any info about this?
I don't know how you get there in the night either. So, it's a bug.

The MC can no longer earn money at the mine, near the end of the update (after girl/boss gets new office & returning sister catches you & her in a 69)?

Hey "F the Lord" are you an atheist or Luciferian cause all of the sex books have Holy Bible printed on the back binder? Are you trying to sew bad karma?
You can use the hot fix I added in the first page.

AND Nope, I'm not... I mean I'm not Luciferian or something. I used that book because the limitations of the resources.

Bug: cannot receive any money after the mine manager moves to her office. This makes recharging mana impossible outside of tiny 10% increments since you can't buy candy, slowing the game to a glacial crawl.
Download hot fix in the first page. You may miss some scene.

What cheat code?

Reactions: Exnaruto07

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I can only make one suggestion aside all that you've recieved here, please put a "In development" or "Not yet available" in scenes that aren't there yet, I read here that the "Test subject #2" isn't in game yet, but still appears on the menu of the nurse.

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
Here's a quick updated walk-through. It should get you through all the available scenes although I may have missed a scene trigger. I'll add the new character pictures and any fixes to it after I play through the new version (which I have yet to do lol).

Edit: Finished the walkthrough. There shouldn't be anything wrong with it since I was able to get everything by following it. Well, except for the Taka breastfeeding scene but it seems like most of you don't have any problems with finding it.

Last edited:

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Is the game bugged? Once Yasuko gets her office and you work at the mine, it's impossible to get money because there is no option to get money from here anymore.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Is the game bugged? Once Yasuko gets her office and you work at the mine, it's impossible to get money because there is no option to get money from here anymore.
Yep, use hot fix I put in a first page for now.

baka_ending

Mar 3, 2018
Just want to ask.
Will be option to do "something" with airi and nami (in front the castle gate) ?
I mean for now only showing their boob

will be more in future update ?

Still best game :D

hiawesome

Jun 21, 2018
Here's a quick updated walk-through. It should get you through all the available scenes although I may have missed a scene trigger. I'll add the new character pictures and any fixes to it after I play through the new version (which I have yet to do lol).
wow thanks for the walkthrough, really apreciate it..
good job..
looking forward for the update walkthrough with pic.. lol

Amenahek

Oct 8, 2017
Looks like if you ground the Red Witch's corruption past the milestone for triggering new scenes, you can't get them to trigger. I had grinded her corruption to 55% before this update and now I can't access the second erotic book, only the first.

DanteBlackX

Sep 6, 2018
i downloaded the walkthrough from fap, and that voidcat page was messed up, it actually said the file size was like 879 mb, lol, i looked at it and was like whut, then it said it wanted it download multiple files....which led to a red flag for me so i said no naturally, ill bring this up to hydra, if he upload to voidcat, we may have another uploader who put possible malware etc into it, i dont know, it just felt really wonky to me with the shown file size and asking to download multiple files.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Looks like if you ground the Red Witch's corruption past the milestone for triggering new scenes, you can't get them to trigger. I had grinded her corruption to 55% before this update and now I can't access the second erotic book, only the first.
What? How can you increase her corruption up to that high lol.

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
Yeah, noticed this too. It doesn't affect any gameplay right now, but it will be looked at. Thanks!

Reactions: Amenahek

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
i downloaded the walkthrough from fap, and that voidcat page was messed up, it actually said the file size was like 879 mb, lol, i looked at it and was like whut, then it said it wanted it download multiple files....which led to a red flag for me so i said no naturally, ill bring this up to hydra, if he upload to voidcat, we may have another uploader who put possible malware etc into it, i dont know, it just felt really wonky to me with the shown file size and asking to download multiple files.
If the walkthrough is any larger than like 5 mb, do not download that. Very sketchy. Very obviously a scam. Good job for noticing and letting me know! I haven't posted a walkthrough outside of f95.

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Haha
+ V.0.3.0f:
- Fixed Yasuko does not pay you in Evening. i did,t even need it i had 99999 money i was only going there to kill time work for free i do hope some more comes sooner or later after lots kisses

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes