Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
You would think a last Male on earth would have some privileges (that's right I said it, Male Privilege), but nooooooo, poor MC must bust his back in a mine. Arthritis is no joke :mad:

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
I'll be nice here.
Not every game must cater to your preferences you know?
If you are not happy with the size of the boobs, you're welcome to leave the thread.
No one is pointing a gun or knife to your dick and forcing you to play the game.
You do you, and we do us.
Well said. I don't like games that have all the models having oversized tits, and this game strikes a nice balance. Some are huge, and some are small, and some are in between. One of the reasons I hate the "big tits" tag, because it may only be one or a few women that are like that, but it makes it sound like they are all huge.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
oh okay I know which one that is. 35 is for meeting Yumi. It's a random occurance in the Living Room in the morning. #36 that you're missing is odd to me. This is my bottom two rows. @F.Lord Is #36 added in 0.5.1?
There's a bunch of events which need to be done first for making Yumi visiting the house in the morning :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting. I downloaded the PC 5.1 file from mega, and the zip file says it is V.0.5.1, but the main menu says V.0.5.0. I tried the zip file on mediafire, and got the same results.
That is interesting indeed since none reporting similar case so far
But just in case @F.Lord might need to recheck it

It was an issue between past builds where the first scene with not-yet-the sisters (second one was only teasered) was the end of content.

If, in the immediate next version, you continued on from there, some flag wouldn't be set, and everytime you went to the mine to work, you got that scene again. And, as a result, you never got any money.

It was fixed since, I believe even in the next version, but I didn't think much of it back when.

Might have been 0.31 or smth. Now I'd have to play from before that point again, which will probably be over a third of the current game, so I wonder if anyone would know what flag has to be set for it to work again. Maybe it was mentioned somewhere and I just can't find it.
Oh I see, yeah I've seen some players reporting this repeated scenes bug long ago and yeah, it's fixed already
Fortunately it didn't occured on mine and again, I tend to always starting over after finishing the update content
Gotta ask @F.Lord then :D

Reactions: F.Lord

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thanks for change log -- no change just updates and fixes ? Ok waits till next time since i have 4.1 ;)
hm? ur current version is v0.4.1?
v0.5.0 contain around 3-4 hrs of playtime contents alone, while v0.5.1 bring a numerous dialogue correction, bug fixes, and new feature

Reactions: F.Lord and Jeepster

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Hmm Avira did make some noise about the new Download..

DarkMagic.exe "TR/Crypt.Zpack.gen"

Guys?

Edit:
Saw on the Page earlier that the dev already replied to that..
Sorry ^^

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
hm? ur current version is v0.4.1?
v0.5.0 contain around 3-4 hrs of playtime contents alone, while v0.5.1 bring a numerous dialogue correction, bug fixes, and new feature
Ok that means i messed up -- its 5.0 i have... and finished. Just was saying it looked like a bunch of minor fixes and changes.. So i will wait. Hence forth why i said thank you for the change log. "due to -- its good to see" :)

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
How do you get the sis alone on the couch? I noticed it says to in the advice button, but talking to the mom doesnt seem to work?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I like it, a lot of promise, needs some more game-play but on the whole its a really good start. I think I played it to the end of where it is currently, some English errors but nothing too horrifying. But on the whole this game shows immense promise, and only needs a few tweaks really, and some more content.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes