Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Influence: Stolen Fate [v0.01] [Crimson Vial Studio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6hV0StDmnL6CVN--M_Sz0UXqC1GO0wt0Q9wdY2TaDRd3cmR4ralqbVsjmIrI_DdW.png

Overview:
It's a story of demonic being that traveled (actually escaped) from his own dimension to world inhabited by humans(mostly), who live in society more or less similar to european Renaissance. You'll lead him from being penniless and homeless refuge to rich brothel owner (what is good adult game without brothel?) and eventually to..... no, no spoilers. You'll meet and "conquer" a lot of women on the way, gather tons of riches, and ... damn, no spoilers again.​

Updated: 10-10-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

Capturesdffsdfdsdfnb.png Capturegggfgfdfdfbv.png Capturedfgddfsdfssdfsdf.png Capturedfdfgdfgrtrrymn.png intro16.png sola_tamra_1.png Capturedfgddfsdfssdfsdf.png tamra_demon_sex2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Have to wait for 30 minutes to finish another download ... time to give it a try ^^

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Not bad so far. Like the setting and the flow ... maybe a droid I'm looking for (yeah, reading the texts ^^ ) and goes straight to my watch list :cool: ... and a penny or dollar/month for seeing more ^^

P.S.: creator hostet at mega (Link from his Patreon site). But his packed version seems to be smaller

Here the version @wep hostet at mega

Last edited:
U

User_10739

@wep How have I not found this until now? Are you hiding things from me bro?

Aleter

Jul 6, 2017
How the hell are you supposed to regain energy lol
You will have 2 minor opportunities to regain some energy, but most of the energy incomes will come in future versions.
Actually you'll have to be very careful with mana until you aquire you own house and brothel

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
How the hell are you supposed to regain energy lol
Work on the mood. Higher is the mood less energy you are loosing. If you max the mood you stop loosing energy at all. It is very hard too, because usually it's required money.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@wep How have I not found this until now? Are you hiding things from me bro?
LOL nope never from you!
It is promising but as usual 0.0000000000000000001 version. So it will be a loooong journey.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just added some images to the OP.
Looks all pretty and stuff now :eek:penedeyewink:

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
At first I thought that the creator had gone 2 months without making any progress or a single new post on their Patreon, then I noticed that it's really the OP that's off by 2 months (says the game was last updated in October).

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Shadow5243

Nov 22, 2017
i give this game 2/10
i made it to week 4 day 2 and got an instant game over nothing i could do i still had plenty of money and 1 charge in my crystal.
i tried playing a second time to prevent my energy from getting too low and ran out of money didn't have enough to pay the rent.

Aleter

Jul 6, 2017
i give this game 2/10
i made it to week 4 day 2 and got an instant game over nothing i could do i still had plenty of money and 1 charge in my crystal.
Which one was your game end? Did you make Sola unhappy with cheap food? We will try to make this outcome more visible.
i tried playing a second time to prevent my energy from getting too low and ran out of money didn't have enough to pay the rent.
Have you tried to find a job for Tamra? You can talk to her during evenings in your room - PC salary and her earning should be more than enough to cover average quality food, rent and some entertainment for you hero, plus little extra.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote