Collection - Pinup - Dandonfuga Collection [2024-04-16] [Dandonfuga]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TommyReini

I just think these artworks are great. Run on my desktop in a continuous loop as well as on my cell phone as a background. You can't say much more than what has already been mentioned, perfect art.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

( Y )

Review for the update of the [2022-04-13].

What to say about Dandonfuga, to begin with, one of the best currently in NSFW art, her art is phenomenal.
    Personally, I don't like big body art, but Dandon makes me change my mind with his.

Positive things:
    + His drawing quality is exceptional.
    + Very varied art in terms of characters.
    + Variations, wow, it certainly pleases its patrons.
    + Characteristic art (important because it differs from other artists).
    + Offers wallpapers for computer and phone (original if compared to others).
    + The combination of shadows and lights on the skin gives it an incredible touch.
    + Of course, she draws her art with toned girls (in most cases, they look spectacular).
    + The individual weight of the images is relatively little, although everything as a whole, well...
    + The color palette is a bit sober compared to other artists, however it suits her better because of his drawing style.

I think I did not find negative things, except:
    - Lots of variations (come on, we're talking over 20k images! I'll need additional space on my computer :LOL:).
    - In wallpapers, the large image still has the SFW outfit (it doesn't change for example when it becomes the nude variant).

Highly recommended.
    I recommend supporting her on its official pages.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pinkjellyfishbobbing

Great artstyle and great preggo content. I don't know what else to say really but if Dandon wanted to do more content, all I think of for Dandon is to draw pregnant bellies for other months(3,5,6,8 months) for each of her works because I am down to see 3 to 8 month pregnant bellies for my favourite characters.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Therealestofreal

Good art style, variants, with a wide range and large collection. I'm a fan especially of the hyper realistic style such as sakimichan. But, with so many people all doing the same trend of FUTA and other things, it's hard to find genuinely good art that gets me horny. This is definitely one of the good ones
  5. 5.00 star(s)

philtwo

The premiere #1 2D pinup artist on the market right now. The detail put into this art is incredible. Around 3 sets released per month (reduced to 2 sets per release 3/2023) amounting to 200-600 pictures per release. Each set comes with a ton of varying poses and several fetish sub-folders that thankfully don't delve into anything too niche. A majority of the girls are fit/muscular which is a huge plus for me personally. The only negative I can think of is that some sets don't have complete backgrounds (which is no longer a thing due to the two sets per release change.)