5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@Krull Just a question: there's a possibility to see the batch..es? I mean, the links with some other host? Because Void goes so, so slow for me.. four hours only to download 600MB :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
@Krull Just a question: there's a possibility to see the batch..es? I mean, the links with some other host? Because Void goes so, so slow for me.. four hours only to download 600MB :FeelsBadMan:
Umm, try
Maybe @muttdoggy can make some more mirrors when he has time, i'm clueless on this stuff.

Here's something to sweeten the ordeal, artist is lawzilla although.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Umm, try
Maybe @muttdoggy can make some more mirrors when he has time, i'm clueless on this stuff.

Here's something to sweeten the ordeal, artist is lawzilla although.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ngh. Two hours. Guess I'll wait for some more links :FeelsBadMan:

WolverineFlare

Mar 30, 2018
I managed to get everything except December 2015 and January 2016 Batch 2, so let me know if you guys are missing anything. Does anybody have the one's i'm missing?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I managed to get everything except December 2015 and January 2016 Batch 2, so let me know if you guys are missing anything. Does anybody have the one's i'm missing?
From what's posted here , we missing everything 2015 and both batches January 2016.

Reactions: WolverineFlare

WolverineFlare

Mar 30, 2018
I'll post a link for Batch 1 of January 2016 later, because i'm a new member. I might bite the bullet and buy December 2015 from the Gumroad website, its pretty steep at $15 per batch.

manigaaa

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 76695
February 2018
*again taking no credit , just re-sharing.
The batch 1 posted @12karotte seems to contain more files , so maybe grab that and 2 from here.

@muttdoggy , update it when you can ,please.
I was wondering. Are these batches the exact same thing as when you would buy them directly? Asking this because the downloads I see including this one seem to miss the psd and movie files.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I was wondering. Are these batches the exact same thing as when you would buy them directly? Asking this because the downloads I see including this one seem to miss the psd and movie files.
Those are not shared and not sure what tier paetron they lock behind either.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
PSD and Movie files are only available in the $15 packs that you can find in Dandon's gumroad. The packs that you find here are the $12, that only comes with wallpapers and NSFW variants.

Speaking of packs, does anyone can share the recently released march 2018 batches?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
march-2018.png

March 2018 Batches:

|
|

Alternate Mirrors:

|
|

Taking no credit , all thanks to the original uploader.

@muttdoggy , please update when you can, thanks!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes